PDA

View Full Version : Fat Lady, Feel free to start singing at any time.

NWNewell
12-06-2009, 05:35 PM
I know there is a quarter of the season yet to go. But when you lose four in a row to including loses to KC and OAK and you've blown 4th quarter leads in three of the four, you're Offensive Redzone efficency is as terrible as the Steelers, and Oakland, who averages 10 points a game, takes the lead away from you 3 times in the 4th quarter with 3 concecutive 4th quarter TD's, you prove that you are not a playoff caliber team. End of story.

By some Miricale the Steelers may make the playoffs, but they are not deserving.

On the bright side, the've got a who year to straighten their act out.

SteelBucks
12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I know there is a quarter of the season yet to go. But when you lose four in a row to including loses to KC and OAK and you've blown 4th quarter leads in three of the four, you're Offensive Redzone efficency is as terrible as the Steelers, and Oakland, who averages 10 points a game, takes the lead away from you 3 times in the 4th quarter with 3 concecutive 4th quarter TD's, you prove that you are not a playoff caliber team. End of story.

By some Miricale the Steelers may make the playoffs, but they are not deserving.

On the bright side, the've got a who year to straighten their act out.

She started singing four weeks ago.......

Ghost
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
"Playoffs.... don't talk about Playoffs..... are you kidding me. I just hope we can win a game...."

Seriously - this team will struggle to be 8-8.