PDA

View Full Version : Let the blame game BEGIN==>!

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll start with me. I didn't bring my 'A' game. My jersey felt wrong, the chips were stale, the beer...lukewarm. I'll expect Coach Tomlin will have me doin crunches and crabwalks from here until the season's end (week 16). I apologize to my coaches, teammates, the fans, my family and, most of all, to the PlanetSteelers expert analysts who were criticizing me for my lackluster play all season

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh, and of course, this was all part of the NFL/bookmakers conspiracy to make a load of money

RussBII
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I'll start with me. I didn't bring my 'A' game. My jersey felt wrong, the chips were stale, the beer...lukewarm. I'll expect Coach Tomlin will have me doin crunches and crabwalks from here until the season's end (week 16). I apologize to my coaches, teammates, the fans, my family and, most of all, to the PlanetSteelers expert analysts who were criticizing me for my lackluster play all season

No no no. It's not just you. I forgot to put up my "HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!! <stomp, stomp>" status on facebook. I didn't have a single beer due to some excess partying last night. Also, I allowed my wife to use a greyish almost silver blanket during the game.

This one's on me...

And Joe Burnette's chest...

birtikidis
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
i don't blame anyone. I blame everyone. so F**K you guys you shoulda tried harder.

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
:cry:

Jooser
12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Nah, Nah, it's me G. I was holding one of my newborn bulldog pups and she wee wee'd on my Steelers t-shirt and I had to go change. Plus, I was too much of a smartie-pants in the chatroom about Hell Unleashed. I also loved it when Gay got knocked out of the game. I take full responsibility for being a die-hard, kool-aid drinking, Mike Tomlin trusting, Big Ben supporting, Dick Lebeau rooting, Steel Curtain believing fan. I have no excuses. I expected us to follow up a Super Bowl season with a playoff berth. Who the heck am I anyways! I cast the first stone, right into the mirror. :loser