PDA

View Full Version : Funny

msp26505
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
I have the idiots like LVG on ignore, but I can't help but think to myself as the Steelers go up 24-20, "how will they blow this?"

Will it be a kickoff return?

Will the D fold again?

We may win this game, but I have exactly ZERO confidence in this team right now...

msp26505
12-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Nice... :wft

birtikidis
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
it's not on tv here, but I know we are gonna lose.
these guys are not prepared. they have no passion.
they believe thy are gonna be champs just because.
reminds me of the gators this year.
sleep walk through every game. expect to win because you're who you are.
then lose.
these players are content!
i don't blame the coaches, it's the players. they don't want it bad enough.

Lebsteel
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Unbelievable....how could our defense give up 21 points in the 4th quarter. We are done for this year and will really need to rebuild our defense thru the draft and free agency. It is hard to take, but oh, well, it is only a GAME.

msp26505
12-06-2009, 05:14 PM
There was some horrible luck involved there, too.

But let's be honest...how many times have we seen a DB drop a sure INT this year and have it followed up with a TD allowed.

Thank God for the fact that we have two recent SB's to ease the pain. (And for the Pens).

ramblinjim
12-06-2009, 05:21 PM
it doesn't matter. good teams don't lose to the Raiders and the Chiefs. We're not good. The defense just stunk up the field in these losses, we're not a good team.

SteelBucks
12-06-2009, 05:32 PM
it doesn't matter. good teams don't lose to the Raiders and the Chiefs. We're not good. The defense just stunk up the field in these losses, we're not a good team.

This team could very well finish 6-10. I haven't seen a secondary this bad in a long, long time.

I'm tired of wasting my Sunday afternoon's on this bunch. Luckily this week I'll only be wasting my Thursday evening.

Wolfhound45
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
On a positive note, I do not have NFLN so I do not have to worry about watching another loss this Thursday.

skyhawk
12-06-2009, 05:43 PM
This is the worst D since 2001-2003.

feltdizz
12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm done too... I work hard to find my illegal feeds and don't appreciate the return I get for my investment...

winwithd
12-06-2009, 05:49 PM
I was thinking of starting a post that said 'Comical but not funny.'

It has almost gotten to that. All our losses are by 3 but one. And in each one except the second one against Cincy there were several reasons to think we should have won. But they keep NOT coming thru in the key moments.

Now they almost help.

winwithd
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
They almost NEED help. Like my posting.

LasVegasGuy
12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
I have the idiots like LVG on ignore, but I can't help but think to myself as the Steelers go up 24-20, "how will they blow this?"

Will the D fold again?

We may win this game, but I have exactly ZERO confidence in this team right now...

I guess the mods will overlook you calling me an idiot just like they normally do when someone throws a verbal war my way.

Hey Mods what are the acceptable adjectives we can launch at each other so I can get this right.

I will give them time before I give you a piece of my mind.

costanza2k1
12-06-2009, 06:10 PM

Will the D fold again?

I guess the mods will overlook you calling me an idiot just like they normally do when someone throws a verbal war my way.

Hey Mods what are the acceptable adjectives we can launch at each other so I can get this right.

What's said between posters and mods is and should be done in private not out in the open. When someone is banned or warned it isn't something that's posted for all to see.

msp26505
12-06-2009, 08:36 PM

Will the D fold again?

What's said between posters and mods is and should be done in private not out in the open. When someone is banned or warned it isn't something that's posted for all to see.

Unfortunately LVG, when folks quote you I still have the opportunity to read your garbage, which in itself is punishment enough.

And perhaps I was wrong in calling you an idiot. I should have said "emotionally unstable racist".

But I only post a few times a month on average, so I guess I wouldn't be terribly upset if I got warned or even banned. But if you look at my body of work here, it's overwhelmingly of the positive variety (present thread notwithstanding), which is why I will continue to have you on ignore.

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 08:16 AM
the secondary is embarrassing, it is the worst in the nfl, not only do they get beat, but they get burned, they cant cover, catch, or tackle, but when they do, they let everyone know about it and celebrate....
inexcusible....i dont know who is to be blamed, but i want to raise hell through december over 2 of our last 3 losses...
rebuild the defense, i thought that after the chief game, the secondary especially, middle linebackers and DL..

frankthetank1
12-07-2009, 08:24 AM
the secondary sucks. they made bruce gradkowski look like john elway. they gave up around 400 yards to one of the worst offense's in the nfl. absolutely pathetic. unleash hell huh? :wft