PDA

View Full Version : Wow, raiders now know what hell's fury

True Fan
12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
feels like. i dont think they have the will to endure that wrath the second half. tomlin relly should call the dogs off and have pity on the raiders players.

LasVegasGuy
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
feels like. i dont think they have the will to endure that wrath the second half. tomlin relly should call the dogs off and have pity on the raiders players.

Right now Tomlin is trying to figure out what can be worse then "Hell"...............................He realizes we are unleashing it and it doesn't seem to be working so we need to step it up a notch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke of a coach we hired in Pittsburgh.

eniparadoxgma
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm glad you guys are happy. Fwiw, it speaks volumes of you.

That is all.

Jooser
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Having fun dancing in our defeat, I'm glad someone is happy. :nono

AngryAsian
12-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Having fun dancing in our defeat, I'm glad someone is happy. :nono

Gloating over the loss of "their" team merits them Steeler Fandom honors.... I guess.

eniparadoxgma
12-06-2009, 05:22 PM
It's True Fan and LVG's Superbowl today! Congrats guys!!!

feltdizz
12-06-2009, 05:24 PM

Right now Tomlin is trying to figure out what can be worse then "Hell"...............................He realizes we are unleashing it and it doesn't seem to be working so we need to step it up a notch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke of a coach we hired in Pittsburgh.

you guys won.. congratulations

birtikidis
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
congrats you two.

Steel Life
12-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes, by all means, this voids winning the Super Bowl last season.

skyhawk
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
If I were the Raiders I woulndn't be too excited about a victory over such a poor team.

LasVegasGuy
12-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey guys take your frustration out on Tomlin not True Fan and myself. Nobody is happy about the Steelers losing. However, when you know what you are dealing with (Tomlin) as True Fan and myself realize the losses don't come as a surprise anymore they are expected.

SteelTorch
12-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey guys take your frustration out on Tomlin not True Fan and myself. Nobody is happy about the Steelers losing. However, when you know what you are dealing with (Tomlin) as True Fan and myself realize the losses don't come as a surprise anymore they are expected.
Not happy? You sure could have fooled us. :roll:

Maybe if both of you weren't such sniveling, whiny trolls you would get respect around here. You were doing this last season before our Superbowl run. Face it, you moan and complain just for the sake of doing so, and that's it. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You predicted the sky to fall, just as always, only this time you happened to guess right. Doesn't mean you know jack. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :nono

feltdizz
12-06-2009, 05:59 PM

Christmas came early in Vegas...

feltdizz
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM

Maybe if both of you weren't such sniveling, whiny trolls you would get respect around here. You were doing this last season before our Superbowl run. Face it, you moan and complain just for the sake of doing so, and that's it. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You predicted the sky to fall, just as always, only this time you happened to guess right. Doesn't mean you know jack. :nono

it's football.... he has a 50 -50 chance of being right every week..

but winning a SB is not a 50-50 deal so regardless he lost everything last year....
Only one team wins the SB out of 32... odds are in any haters favor...

I'll admit though.. we are losing to some terrible teams and it's the D who is making other teams look really good.

winwithd
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Did he mean hell for the fans or the other team?

They need to do a lot of work with the DBs of hanging onto the ball when it hits you in the hands. Come to think of it I don't know if Burnett ever got a hand on it. It hit him in the chest.

LasVegasGuy
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM

Maybe if both of you weren't such sniveling, whiny trolls you would get respect around here. You were doing this last season before our Superbowl run. Face it, you moan and complain just for the sake of doing so, and that's it. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You predicted the sky to fall, just as always, only this time you happened to guess right. Doesn't mean you know jack. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :nono

Let's see I was one of the first people to say Parker blows and needs to be cut. Where is he again? So while you may think I am throwing stuff out there for a reaction I may actually be seeing things differently then the rest of you. Then when it appears i may be right you guys come down on me. Oh well I tried.

LasVegasGuy
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM

Lets see I was one of the first people to say Parker blows and needs to be cut. Where is he again? On the bench? So while you may think I am throwing stuff out there for a reaction I may actually be seeing things differently then the rest of you. Then when it appears i may be right you guys come down on me. Oh well I tried.

Steel Life
12-06-2009, 06:17 PM
But in the two of you's world Tomlin gets no credit, but all of the blame. Look, your obsession with blaming Tomlin for everything you see wrong with the team is what drives everyone against you, not that the two of you are so right. We are all being driven crazy by this team's effort this season, but to insinuate that somehow Tomlin is to blame for Burnett dropping a sure INT, Ike giving up a long TD & playing that jump ball like **** & Mundy getting that penalty is delusional. If you're as knowledgeable as you seem to think the two of you are, then surely you're capable of seeing that.

SteelTorch
12-06-2009, 06:22 PM

Let's see I was one of the first people to say Parker blows and needs to be cut. Where is he again? So while you may think I am throwing stuff out there for a reaction I may actually be seeing things differently then the rest of you. Then when it appears i may be right you guys come down on me. Oh well I tried.
Like I said, even a broken clock is right twice a day - even then, he's still on the team. Plus, don't act like you were the only one who was criticizing him.

Your problem is you pick one person to lay woes on - be it Tomlin or Parker, and then demand that they leave, no matter how good or bad they really are. And that is why you su.ck. :wink: