PDA

View Full Version : Gay is looking BAD

SteelTorch
12-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I know it's been said already, but he's starting to become a liability to our secondary. He's been beat multiple times in this game, and two BIG pass plays have come on this side of the field.

It's a real shame, especially coming from someone who was high on him when he was drafted. But I think I've come to agree: he really is best suited as a nickle back. :?

brothervad
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM
He slipped twice on the new turf they rolled out after the High school games played at Heinz.

I kind of torn over this topic. I know that both sides are encountering this turf, but if a play that determines a season occurs because of a slip, not sure if it is worth it.

brothervad

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Gay sucks.

This game, all I've seen him do is fall down whenever the guy he's covering makes a cut.

I could do that.

Gay sucks.

Shoe
12-06-2009, 04:09 PM
I won't write him off yet, as an effective NFL player. (Whether he will be a quality starter though, seems pretty questionable).

His explosiveness/quickness is very ordinary. He looks fluid and stuff... but he isn't strong, explosiveness in any way, etc. He's like Asante Samuel... without the big plays, anticipation, ballhawking, cover skills, and awareness. Other than that, he is a young Asante Samuel.