feelthesteel
12-03-2009, 10:04 PM
man that will really schtink.

spyboots
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
We won't! (Bite your tongue)

Herewegosteelers!
12-03-2009, 10:37 PM
If that happens I will take the bridge! :o (I just haven't decided which one yet....there are a lot of them in Pittsburgh)

BradshawsHairdresser
12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Don't worry. If we lose, we will unleash extra fiery hell the rest of the month.

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Don't worry. If we lose, we will unleash extra fiery hell the rest of the month.

According to Dante, there are 9 circles of hell. I believe one of them is losing to the Chiefs. Troy and the Madden Curse. Another is being swept by the Bengals. Bruce Arians' playcalling. Losing to a Jay Cutler led team because of two missed FG's counts. Our once mighty defense giving up multiple 4th quarter leads. Then there is the one where you find out your QB can't play the night before a huge divisional matchup with the Ravens. The continued struggle to tackle anyone on special teams. A loss the the Raiders would certainly qualify as #9. It's difficult to find any humor in this Divine Comedy.

Wolfhound45
12-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Then we would be 6-6. Ugh.

MeetJoeGreene
12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Then it would officially be time to start talking draft.

And firing Arians.

And TrueFan/LVG will be sighted in full force.

SteelAbility
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM

I nominate this post for this week's coffee-on-the-keyboard award.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :Bow :Bow :Bow :lol: :lol: :lol: :Bow :Bow :Bow

Jooser
12-04-2009, 11:31 AM

And firing Arians.

...and Ruthless would then officially turn over his moderator duties to both... :shock:

aggiebones
12-04-2009, 11:32 AM
If we do, it will be officially over for the year.
But maybe we are on a win every 3rd Super Bowl thing. And if so, that would be OK.

pfelix73
12-04-2009, 12:08 PM
I doubt we'll lose this one- if it were in Oakland, I'd be worried....

:tt1

Mister Pittsburgh
12-04-2009, 12:54 PM
If we lose to the Raiders, there better be some major shaking up from the top on down.

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2009, 01:14 PM
If we lose to the Raiders, there better be some major shaking up from the top on down.

Yeah...get those Rooney morons out of there. :shock: :lol:

LasVegasGuy
12-04-2009, 01:14 PM

And firing Arians.

Now, now. I am down on Tomlin as much as anyone but there is no way we are losing this game. I would even go as far as to say Tomlin doesn't even need to leave the locker room and we will win this one. I also don't see us losing Thursday either to the Browns. Rest assured all you guys can start praising Tomlin again when the team reaches 8-5 while on an "unleashing hell" mission on the league's bottom dwellers :roll: .

LasVegasGuy
12-04-2009, 01:17 PM

And firing Arians.

...and Ruthless would then officially turn over his moderator duties to both... :shock:

That would mean I would have to agree with the Steelers for bringing in Tomlin. No thanks!

Mister Pittsburgh
12-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Top meaning Tomlin better do some shaking. Like, getting rid of some of the coaches he was handed and bring in some that HE feels will fit HIS system. I never mentioned the Rooneys...and really, it is one Rooney now. The other is watching the recordings while sipping a Guinness.

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2009, 01:43 PM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":1gm8agi7]If we lose to the Raiders, there better be some major shaking up from the top on down.

Top meaning Tomlin better do some shaking. Like, getting rid of some of the coaches he was handed and bring in some that HE feels will fit HIS system. I never mentioned the Rooneys...and really, it is one Rooney now. The other is watching the recordings while sipping a Guinness.[/quote:1gm8agi7]

I know...I was kidding by taking the "from the top on down" sentiment literally (I did include the laughing smiley!)

Mister Pittsburgh
12-04-2009, 01:56 PM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":2b2nvdef]If we lose to the Raiders, there better be some major shaking up from the top on down.

Top meaning Tomlin better do some shaking. Like, getting rid of some of the coaches he was handed and bring in some that HE feels will fit HIS system. I never mentioned the Rooneys...and really, it is one Rooney now. The other is watching the recordings while sipping a Guinness.

I know...I was kidding by taking the "from the top on down" sentiment literally (I did include the laughing smiley!)[/quote:2b2nvdef]

Some morons on here say stuff like that not in a kidding manner. Everything is literal with them. Like if one were to say 'I don't know why we run it up the middle in the redzone all the time'.....they would waste everyones time by actually responding in a serious manner and say "They don't run up the middle all the time, remember those couple passes blah, blah, blah..."...........

feltdizz
12-04-2009, 02:40 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher][quote="Mister Pittsburgh":2pipodiy]If we lose to the Raiders, there better be some major shaking up from the top on down.

I know...I was kidding by taking the "from the top on down" sentiment literally (I did include the laughing smiley!)[/quote:2pipodiy]

Some morons on here say stuff like that not in a kidding manner. Everything is literal with them. Like if one were to say 'I don't know why we run it up the middle in the redzone all the time'.....they would waste everyones time by actually responding in a serious manner and say "They don't run up the middle all the time, remember those couple passes blah, blah, blah..."...........[/quote:2pipodiy]

when you say ALL you MEAN it DAMMIT!!! :HeadBanger
I love how people win arguments because you said ALL or EVERYTIME...

surely you meant everytime.. we all know football is a game of absolutes....

True Fan
12-04-2009, 03:52 PM
if we lose it will be anybody's fault except tomlins'.............like always

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Why is the Oakland team referred to as the "Faders" anyway? That would seem to imply that the Raiders are a team that gets out to good starts and then fades away down the stretch. We all know that they suck no matter what part of the season you look at.

I think a more appropriate name would be the "Vaders" since Al Davis seems to have taken the role of the Emporer from Star Wars (can't you just see him shooting electricity from his fingertips?) and their fans seem to spend their entire welfare check at Spencer's Gifts to dress up as ridiculous characters for each home game.

http://www.freewebs.com/goodknowledge/The%20Ultimate%20Photo%20Ever.jpg

http://saikoxpooh.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/raiders_fan_article.jpg

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2004/12/21/20041220205016.jpeg

http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/raiders-fans.jpg

anger 82&95
12-04-2009, 06:20 PM
If they stick to football, then there's no problem. If it comes down to an all-you-can-eat contest at Mcdonalds, then the Raiders wheel out JaMarcus "BIGMAC" Russell and win in a blowout.

DHSF
12-04-2009, 10:35 PM
There is no way in Hades that the Steelers lose to the Raiders at home in Decemeber. Ain't gonna happen. That said, if by some fluke of special team ineptitude, defensive breakdown and offensive collapse the Steelers lose I think I will throw a brick through my TV set. (Not the new HD one, the old one.)

Ozey74
12-04-2009, 11:15 PM
If the Steelers loose to the Raiders, the rescue squads better be on all the rivers outside of the stadium because of all the fans jumping ship.