feelthesteel
12-03-2009, 06:54 AM
watching someone build a house of cards

SteelBucks
12-03-2009, 08:35 AM
a box of chocolates. (You know the rest). :mrgreen:

JTP53609
12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
watching our special teams is like eating spicy chili for breakfast, lunch and dinner,

you know there is some pretty stinky sh*t coming....

anger 82&95
12-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Watching the typical Steeler fourth quarter is like enduring a non-anesthetized root canal, performed by a blind dentist in a Brian Sipe jersey.

SteelAbility
12-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Ahh, yes, the old anecdote thread ...

... Watching a Steelers in the 4thQ is like :moon :mrgreen:

flippy
12-03-2009, 03:31 PM
way better than the off season....

RuthlessBurgher
12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
...600% better than watching the Browns, Bucs, or Rams play.

:brownssuck

phillyesq
12-03-2009, 04:03 PM

:Clap :Clap :Clap

So true. I'm depressed just thinking about the post-football depression.

JTP53609
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM

i know. it is a hard 5 months when it is out of our lives...i am truly thankful that we do have a competitive team year after year. seriously we could be like the browns or lions or most teams and have one good year than 2 bad and 1 good and 4 bad....

RuthlessBurgher
12-03-2009, 04:21 PM

i know. it is a hard 5 months when it is out of our lives...i am truly thankful that we do have a competitive team year after year. seriously we could be like the browns or lions or most teams and have one good year than 2 bad and 1 good and 4 bad....

It's hysterical that the only "good year" for the Browns in recent memory (10-6 in 2007, missing the playoffs) would be considered a "bad year" by Steeler standards.

:brownssuck

NC Steeler Fan
12-03-2009, 05:04 PM

i know. it is a hard 5 months when it is out of our lives...

Now, see, that's why you HAVE to find a way to get NFLN!! 8)

Busy cleaning house on a Saturday and looking forward to back-to-back-to-back episodes of the same Total Access show? Turn to NFLN!

Craving your latest Rich Eisen egotistical, dumb-asc remark fix? Turn to NFLN!

Desperately wondering who TO will play with next year and which pinky finger he hurt during the off season? Turn to NFLN!

Looking forward to 300 lb. guys in white spandex shorts run face-on towards you on TV? Turn to NFLN!

(Okay, so maybe that last one not so much! :shock: )

But, seriously, I don't know what I did in the off season before NFLN...I love it! You guys need to start a petition or something! :tt2

JTP53609
12-04-2009, 08:40 AM

i know. it is a hard 5 months when it is out of our lives...

Now, see, that's why you HAVE to find a way to get NFLN!! 8)

Busy cleaning house on a Saturday and looking forward to back-to-back-to-back episodes of the same Total Access show? Turn to NFLN!

Craving your latest Rich Eisen egotistical, dumb-asc remark fix? Turn to NFLN!

Desperately wondering who TO will play with next year and which pinky finger he hurt during the off season? Turn to NFLN!

Looking forward to 300 lb. guys in white spandex shorts run face-on towards you on TV? Turn to NFLN!

(Okay, so maybe that last one not so much! :shock: )

But, seriously, I don't know what I did in the off season before NFLN...I love it! You guys need to start a petition or something! :tt2

i have NFLN, but that total access show is on half the day, every now and than they will show a good classic game that I enjoy, but like you said, the whole nfl combine thing and the free agent talk over and over again gets annoying to me after a while....

SteelAbility
12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Watching us play lately is like being at a redneck beer party. The "Oh sheeeeit" can be coming at any moment. Not that I've been to many, I mean any, redneck beer parties. 8)

Jooser
12-04-2009, 09:09 AM
is like sliding down a slicky-slide of razor blades into a pool of alcohol?

Steeler Mafia
12-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Watching us play lately is like having your testies pounded flat with a wooden mallet.

Excruciating at first and lasting all month long. :cry:

SteelAbility
12-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Watching us play lately is like having your testies pounded flat with a wooden mallet.

Excruciating at first and lasting all month long. :cry:

Believe it or not, I don't think I can decide which is worse. :P