PDA

View Full Version : Bellicheat/Brady. Bullies and cowards

Starlifter
12-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Wow, getting spanked and you pull precious Tom. When the pats are up by 24 I seem to recall Tom likes to stay in to beat'em up further and pad his stats. Seems so odd to me. The game isn't over. Why pull tommie boy????

Cowards.

Lonbull
12-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Wow, getting spanked and you pull precious Tom. When the pats are up by 24 I seem to recall Tom likes to stay in to beat'em up further and pad his stats. Seems so odd to me. The game isn't over. Why pull tommie boy????

Cowards.

:Clap :Agree

I thought it was pathetic (of course that game is also my MNF Exec. game), but I was also kind of wishing that the Saints would just rack up the points on them like the Patriots did in 2007 to the rest of the league.

L.B.

SteelAbility
12-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, I think that was a smart move, actually. No real chance of coming back to win. Keep your starter healthy.

Iron Shiek
12-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Some article I read this morning stated Manning led the Colts on a 21 point rampage to beat the Bucs on a Monday night game when they were down 17 with 4 minutes.

And if I recall that was when the Bucs were pretty good then. I guess Belicheat just conceded because nothing was working for him.

Starlifter
12-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Well, I think that was a smart move, actually. No real chance of coming back to win. Keep your starter healthy.

that's the irony and is indicative of their character. there were many games when the pats went 18-1 were they had the other team blown out. remember how we were trashing them for running up the score? those games had their outcomes decided by the 4th quarter - yet bellicheat and tom weren't worried about his health then.

the trademark of a bully is someone who beats up when the competition is easy, and runs away when it is tough.

NC Steeler Fan
12-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Someone help me out here.

Did they pull brady back on Oct. 16 this year when they were reaming
the titans a new one in foxboro in the snow?

RuthlessBurgher
12-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Someone help me out here.

Did they pull brady back on Oct. 16 this year when they were reaming
the titans a new one in foxboro in the snow?

Eventually they did. After Brady was 29 for 34 with 6 TD's, Hoyer replaced him in the 3rd quarter and was 9 for 11. Nothing like continuing to throw the ball when you are up 59-0 in the 3rd quarter. They only gave the ball to their RB's 24 times vs. 45 passes (Hoyer had another 6 runs, including a TD).

SteelAbility
12-01-2009, 05:47 PM

that's the irony and is indicative of their character. there were many games when the pats went 18-1 were they had the other team blown out. remember how we were trashing them for running up the score? those games had their outcomes decided by the 4th quarter - yet bellicheat and tom weren't worried about his health then.

the trademark of a bully is someone who beats up when the competition is easy, and runs away when it is tough.

My guess is that that stuff went on in the 07 season because they wanted to intimidate future competition, like a lion roaring. Their OL was lights-out with protection and they felt Brady could do that with low risk of injury. In 08, the Pats were among the league leaders in sacks given up and haven't been anywhere near the OL protection they had in 07. The real MVP of that team in 07 was the OL.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Pats* are finding out that it's a bit tougher to win in this league without all the help gained by cheating.