PDA

View Full Version : A Reasonable Offensive Approach

NorthCoast
11-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Doesn't this sound like what we are asking for?:

... has thrown 14 touchdown passes against eight interceptions ... .... But they ......haven't stretched the field as in years past; only twice have they totaled more than 250 passing yards and only four passes have gone for 40-plus yards.

''I don't think the opportunities have been there as much,'' .....coach ....... said of the deep ball. ''The things defenses are doing are part of the reason we've been able to run the football pretty well. I think that's a credit to our quarterback, not letting the ball go when the situation doesn't develop the way it should, and getting the ball to where it belongs. I think the key to playing productive offense is, 'Let's attack the coverage and the weakness of the coverage, and not put it into the teeth of the coverage.' ''

I'll let you guys guess who this article is referring to but you should be able to figure it out without much problem.

toddjammin
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM

... has thrown 14 touchdown passes against eight interceptions ... .... But they ......haven't stretched the field as in years past; only twice have they totaled more than 250 passing yards and only four passes have gone for 40-plus yards.

''I don't think the opportunities have been there as much,'' .....coach ....... said of the deep ball. ''The things defenses are doing are part of the reason we've been able to run the football pretty well. I think that's a credit to our quarterback, not letting the ball go when the situation doesn't develop the way it should, and getting the ball to where it belongs. I think the key to playing productive offense is, 'Let's attack the coverage and the weakness of the coverage, and not put it into the teeth of the coverage.' ''

I'll let you guys guess who this article is referring to but you should be able to figure it out without much problem.

Is it Joe Flacco?

RuthlessBurgher
11-29-2009, 07:28 PM

Is it Joe Flacco?

Nope. But here is another hint. He really likes hot dogs. :lol:

DHSF
11-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Tom Brady.

RuthlessBurgher
11-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Tom Brady.

No, he likes things that are shaped like hot dogs. :shock:

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/carson%2520palmer.jpg

skyhawk
11-29-2009, 08:27 PM

:?: