PDA

View Full Version : On the cusp of glory.....

MicroBioSteel
11-29-2009, 05:39 AM
I have had time to digest the Dixon start at B-more and I have 3 comments:

1) This matchup (Steelers vs. Ravens) will be predicated on defense from now till eternity. We will never have a total over 50. It will always be 20-17, 14-10 or similar. Therefore it's up to our D. Keep them 10 and below without a pick 6 or a huge run back and we win!

2) Ben may not be as good as we think. Ben is a great QB no doubt, but he does his best work after the play breaks down. We will not see such ad libs from Dixion but wer will see quick decisions. It will be a bunch of hot reads an hand-offs. If its not there he will truck and run....please let this not be coached out of hm :Bow

3) We will play with nothing to lose! I have a feeling this is 2005-06 incarnate. We have adversity...so the F*** what team doesn't? Lets dust off the 6th seed T's and get this bus moving. It's Mendenhall's shot now and if we play a sound turnover free -1 game we will win.

anger 82&95
11-29-2009, 12:43 PM
I have had time to digest the Dixon start at B-more and I have 3 comments:

1) This matchup (Steelers vs. Ravens) will be predicated on defense from now till eternity. We will never have a total over 50. It will always be 20-17, 14-10 or similar. Therefore it's up to our D. Keep them 10 and below without a pick 6 or a huge run back and we win!

2) Ben may not be as good as we think. Ben is a great QB no doubt, but he does his best work after the play breaks down. We will not see such ad libs from Dixion but wer will see quick decisions. It will be a bunch of hot reads an hand-offs. If its not there he will truck and run....please let this not be coached out of hm :Bow

3) We will play with nothing to lose! I have a feeling this is 2005-06 incarnate. We have adversity...so the F*** what team doesn't? Lets dust off the 6th seed T's and get this bus moving. It's Mendenhall's shot now and if we play a sound turnover free -1 game we will win.I respect your optimism, and I sincerely hope you are correct with your predictions. Unfortunately, I am by nature a cynic, and my current prognostications are tempered with such concepts as flood, famine, despair and doom.