PDA

View Full Version : The towel strikes back...again

steelnavy
11-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Last week, I read that some low life Cincinnati fans burned a Terrible Towel and put it on You Tube after Cincy beat the Steelers. I decided that Myron would pay them back for that, and picked Oakland in an upset. And Oakland won in the last second...

Seriously, every time a team (or fans, or mascot) has defiled the towel, and it has been made public, the team loses proportionately to the offense. If the Titans somehow make it to the playoffs and the Steelers get to play them, would anyone on that team have the guts to disrespect the towel again?

Mister Pittsburgh
11-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Last week, I read that some low life Cincinnati fans burned a Terrible Towel and put it on You Tube after Cincy beat the Steelers. I decided that Myron would pay them back for that, and picked Oakland in an upset. And Oakland won in the last second...

Seriously, every time a team (or fans, or mascot) has defiled the towel, and it has been made public, the team loses proportionately to the offense. If the Titans somehow make it to the playoffs and the Steelers get to play them, would anyone on that team have the guts to disrespect the towel again?

I remember seeing something about that fan burning a towel.

So now, we just have to have Steelers fans wear the opposing teams jersey each week before we play that team and burn a towel and post it on youtube. Myrons ghost will be fooled and scorn all the teams we play.

BATMAN
11-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Titans haven't lost since the autographed the towel and sent it back to lift the curse. Have the Steelers won since they have done this ?

Sugar
11-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah, we beat the Broncos.

BATMAN
11-26-2009, 02:16 AM
tnx

RuthlessBurgher
11-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Yup...this was posted a week ago. You can even see their moronic video in this thread. Notice the look on their stupid faces...they have no idea what they got themselves into. Morons.

http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9061&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=bengals