PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin PC

JAR
11-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Injuries, Ben will play, he has no symptoms, but if he shows any, Tomlin said they will re-evaluate.

Batch- Is having surgery to put a plate in his wrist. Out 2-4 weeks.

Troy- questionable

Kemo- Out

Davis- should be back this week

Kirchke continues to work on calf.

It looks like we'll see some starters on ST.

Tomlin said he is happy with Dixon's progression and IF they have to start him, they will

Oviedo
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Kemo out is bad. Haloti Ngata is a monster for the Ravens and not sure Foster can handle him. The one thing we know is if Foster is starting at LG that is the lane they will be attacking all night long.

SteelBucks
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Kemo out is bad. Haloti Ngata is a monster for the Ravens and not sure Foster can handle him. The one thing we know is if Foster is starting at LG that is the lane they will be attacking all night long.

At least Suggs is out.....that in itself should help.

phillyesq
11-24-2009, 03:24 PM

That is very, very bad. Is Foster going to be the fill-in, or will they use Legursky? I know that Foster is the first guy off the bench, but with his versatility, will he keep that role with Legursky sliding into Kemo's spot?

Either way, this is a big loss.

ikestops85
11-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Did anybody else notice that on one of the first few plays (it might have been the first) that Foster was in on we had a 3rd and short. Arians calls for a run over left guard and we get stopped cold. WTF was he thinking? Why run over new guy? I'm not an Arian's hater but the words that came out of my mouth on that play made my wife blush. :evil:

RuthlessBurgher
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
I noticed later, though, that we ran to the right with Foster pulling and leading Mendenhall through the hole like Kemo usually does. That was promising.

ikestops85
11-24-2009, 05:06 PM
I noticed later, though, that we ran to the right with Foster pulling and leading Mendenhall through the hole like Kemo usually does. That was promising.

Cool! That is promising. I just thought it was a stupid play call to run over a guy that just comes into the game on a critical 3rd down.

Eddie Spaghetti
11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
i have a feeling ramon foster can hold his own.

looking forward to watching this kid compete.

SidSmythe
11-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Lets hope Ramon can play and becomes a steal. we could use one at OL.

NorthCoast
11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Lets hope Ramon can play and becomes a steal. we could use one at OL.

I am not expecting miracles just hoping that they can keep Ben from getting killed in this game. Between the tackles running will be hard to come by this week. Would love to see Logan on a sweep...have we seen that this year yet?...guess that might be asking for a little too much from Arians.