PDA

View Full Version : bad losses

JTP53609
11-23-2009, 06:00 PM
which loss is the worse in the last 3 years

2007- steelers lose to a bad jets team in new york in overtime
2008 steelers are outplayed badly and look bad against philly
2009 steelers lose to the chiefs yesterday

it seems that every year since i can remember we loose to a team that is not as good as us and yesterday was no exception, i said a few weeks ago that this chief game was going to be a trap game and just like how we played against the bears, lions and browns, we were flat and expected to come in and get a win just for showing up, when will they ever learn that every team in the nfl has pros that try to win.....most angry i have ever been after a regular season loss, passing the jets from 07 and the texans from 02

RuthlessBurgher
11-23-2009, 08:09 PM
That game in 2002 against the expansion Texans was the absolute worst for me.

To outgain a team 422-47 and lose the game 24-6 is absolutely mind-boggling.

jj28west
11-23-2009, 09:24 PM
If I can go outside the three you listed they are:

1) The Super Bowl with O'Donnel throwing those interceptions aginst the Cowboys. I actually became physically ill.

2) The AFC championship game against the Pats in Pittsburgh where you could swear the Pats* looked like they knew our gameplan better than ours.

3) The AFC championship game against the Broncos in Pittsburgh with Kordell @ QB

JTP53609
11-23-2009, 09:52 PM
That game in 2002 against the expansion Texans was the absolute worst for me.

To outgain a team 422-47 and lose the game 24-6 is absolutely mind-boggling.

ruthless, i still remember that like yesterday, that game made me sick, we were in good shape still after the loss, but i was in a loss of words after that, especially after what you said in terms of games, that is literally unbelievable....