PDA

View Full Version : BUNGLES...LOL

NJ-STEELER
11-22-2009, 08:16 PM
haha

Herewegosteelers!
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah Raiders!!! (I never thought I'd say that!!!)

pfelix73
11-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Unless there's amiracle, all 4 teams in AFC N lost today..... I knew Cincy would choke..... 20-17 Oakland with 16 sec. left...... lol

phillyesq
11-22-2009, 08:21 PM
To me, this just makes the Steelers loss that much worse. Missed opportunity.

Jooser
11-22-2009, 08:22 PM
:Agree

BURGH86STEEL

This seems to sum up the Steelers season up to this point.

stlrz d

Sucks that we lost, but I think a Bengals win would have made our loss worse. ;)

feltdizz
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Talk about a Ray of sunshine after a sh!t storm... If we took care of business today we would be in business right now.

I knew Larry Johnson would bring the bungles down.. I just wish we had an excuse for today...

pfelix73
11-22-2009, 08:30 PM
LJ had nothing to do with it, but look at history.. Cincy hasn't won a game in Oak. for how long? Once? or is it never?

LJ had only a few carries....

winwithd
11-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Curse of the towel?? I thought that only applied to players desecrating it, but those Bungals fans were dumb enough to post it on Youtube. Or was it the Bungals being the Bungals?

Either way the division may not be lost yet. They still have to play SD and Minnesota. I think we can run the table if we fix the special teams. I liked the idea someone had of letting Sepulveda kick off. At least he can tackle. (If I knew how I'd post that Youtube video of him clobbering the punt returner when he was at Baylor.)

stlrz d
11-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Talk about a Ray of sunshine after a sh!t storm... If we took care of business today we would be in business right now.

I knew Larry Johnson would bring the bungles down.. I just wish we had an excuse for today...

You are correct.

Sucks that we lost, but the Bengals loss puts a smile on my face.

This season is far from over!

Scarletfire1970
11-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Curse of the towel?? I thought that only applied to players desecrating it, but those Bungals fans were dumb enough to post it on Youtube. Or was it the Bungals being the Bungals?

Either way the division may not be lost yet. They still have to play SD and Minnesota. I think we can run the table if we fix the special teams. I liked the idea someone had of letting Sepulveda kick off. At least he can tackle. (If I knew how I'd post that Youtube video of him clobbering the punt returner when he was at Baylor.)
Run the table? lol

We just lost to the freakin Chiefs after being embarrased by the Bengals AT HOME with the division on the line!

Sorry man, but I don't see it and I especially don't see us beating the Ravens twice.

Herewegosteelers!
11-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Have to be the 2005-2006 Steelers all over again....they can do it!!! :tt2

Scarletfire1970
11-22-2009, 08:48 PM
I just hope we end up with a wild card.

If Cinci implodes and we end up winning the division, that works for me too although I won't count on it And I certainly don't think you deserve to win the division against a team that you couldn't beat this season..

stlrz d
11-22-2009, 08:50 PM

If Cinci implodes and we end up winning the division, that works for me too although I won't count on it And I certainly don't think you deserve to win the division against a team that you couldn't beat this season..

So if the Bengals went 2-14 and we went 14-2...and both our losses were to the Bengals?

:D :D :D

Sugar
11-22-2009, 08:57 PM

Run the table? lol

We just lost to the freakin Chiefs after being embarrased by the Bengals AT HOME with the division on the line!

Sorry man, but I don't see it and I especially don't see us beating the Ravens twice.

:Agree

Let's not have any talk of running the table please. Let's just win the next game. Just the next game. Please?

NJ-STEELER
11-22-2009, 08:57 PM
oh, the bungle loss was much worse

dont get me wrong, our loss was bad

but the bungles could have esentially wrapped up a playoff spot/division win.

they were up by 7 with 40 secs left and oakland at the 40 ish yard line.

the bruce gradkowsi led raiders, with their #7 overall draft pick that keeps dropping passes right in his hands. every pass (not just crucial ones like hines and heath today)

then after the tying TD, they imploded and lost a fumble on the KO, never even getting to overtime... i couldn't picture one of our steeler boards after a similair loss

Scarletfire1970
11-22-2009, 09:04 PM

So if the Bengals went 2-14 and we went 14-2...and both our losses were to the Bengals?

:D :D :D
Bengals would deserve the division Absolutely! :wft

NJ-STEELER
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Have to be the 2005-2006 Steelers all over again....they can do it!!! :tt2

IIRC we're still undefeated when troy plays a full game

we need to get him healthy and find a way to get W's in the next few games he misses.

raven game will be tough. hopefully ben is healthy and the team is more focused on a national game like they were in the denver game.

they've seemed a little listless in these sunday 1 pm road games

Vindrow
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Just curious why anyone is laughing at the Bengals...after all we lost to jsut as bad of a team and teh Bengals are still in first place..and swept us.

Wolfhound45
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
The only thing that matters...

Bungals vs Steelers 2-0

Bungals 7-3

Steelers 6-4

Hopefully we can get this mess sorted out before next Sunday night. Baltimore is waiting for us.

feltdizz
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
LJ had nothing to do with it, but look at history.. Cincy hasn't won a game in Oak. for how long? Once? or is it never?

2 carries.. 5 yards and a FUMBLE that da Raida's turned into 7 points

Ghost
11-22-2009, 11:35 PM
Just curious why anyone is laughing at the Bengals...after all we lost to jsut as bad of a team and teh Bengals are still in first place..and swept us.

I agree. Very odd. It's great they lost but they still have a better record overall, are 5-0 in the division and made the Steelers look like chumps last week. What the hell is so funny...

papillon
11-23-2009, 01:07 AM

I agree. Very odd. It's great they lost but they still have a better record overall, are 5-0 in the division and made the Steelers look like chumps last week. What the hell is so funny...

The way the Steelers have been playing football lately has been funny. That's about it though.

Pappy

Jom112
11-23-2009, 12:56 PM

2 carries.. 5 yards and a FUMBLE that da Raida's turned into 7 points

It was Jeremi Johnson our FB that fumbled not Larry Johnson.

Also, I'm not surprised we lost. Like I said the Raider game worried me more than the Raven's game a couple of weeks ago. Good job by the rest of the division to lose as well though on Sunday :lol:...

JTP53609
11-23-2009, 05:50 PM
i like how they lost too, but lets not sit on our high horde and say haha, we did just lose to the chiefs, and the raiders beat us in 06 too...

Wolfhound45
11-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Jom112, I cannot understand why we are celebrating your loss. Seems like it was a push in the overall scheme of things, something we could not afford considering our head to head record in 2009. Hopefully we will get another shot at your team in the playoffs. However, considering how Jacksonville is coming on late, we may be squeezed out of the AFC picture if we do not get this turned around.

Wolfhound45
12-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Just curious, are we still laughing about the Bengals losing to the Raiders?

JTP53609
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
i like how they lost too, but lets not sit on our high horde and say haha, we did just lose to the chiefs, and the raiders beat us in 06 too...

let me requote myself......we did lose to the raiders in 06 AND 09.......