PDA

View Full Version : The Official Vent Thread

Steeler Mafia
11-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Some of us, me included, like to vent after a loss. Well now we have a place to. Anything goes here, no questions asked. Allow me to start.

Mother $(%&($*%, son-of-a-$%$#@^@, pile of monkey $^$##$. How can we lose to the Chiefs. The Chiefs!?! Can we get this $%!$ team together! Holy $%@$^@# retarded $%@##$!!

Thank you,

Regards

Steeler Mafia

stlrz d
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Sweet. Here's mine.

I hate these mother f&^%ers who only show up to stir up s%$t after a loss. They're never f*&^ing here after a f*&^ing win...and even if they do f*&^ing show up it's only to f*&^ing bi&%h about something so minute it had no f*&^ing bearing on the outcome of the f*&^ing game.

I also hate those f*&^ers who would rather see the team fail than be successful just because they don't like the coach the Rooneys hired or don't like a certain player. Those f*&^ers can suck my mother f*&^ing bad word.

You're right...this feels good!

(this vent was NOT directed at the OP)

grotonsteel
11-22-2009, 06:56 PM
How can we lose to f%^^^^ chiefs who even don't have there best WR in the game....I am so p&***** man....it sucks...

Worst part is its the same team which won the SB except Mcfadden. How can they go in a drain so quickly???? Time for a change in OC/DC??? Special teams coach need to be booted ASAP.SuperBowl Hangover playing role..God Knows...

Thanks Steelers.....You messed up my Thx Giving weekend.....same like Charlie Weis messed up the senior day at Notre D^&*

I was planning to watch the Ratbirds game in Baltimore. No way i am traveling to watch that game..

Time for 4-3 D. Tomlin take charge of Steelers D plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................and draft some good DBs.

JAR
11-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Cool! There are millions of football fans out there that would take a team like the Steelers in a heartbeat. Steelers fans who show up after a loss screaming how bad the Steelers suck can't be true fans. News flash people, the Steelers aren't going to win it every year. There is a reason why back to back SB wins are rare. Steelers fans should just STFU and realize just how good they've had it over the years. You could be Browns fans.

This post isn't directed at the OP either.

Iron Shiek
11-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Eff.

Out.

:x

feelthesteel
11-22-2009, 07:37 PM
I hate people that are just happy with Average or Decent

WERE THE FKN STEELERS WE SHOULD BE ABOVE AVERAGE
especially DEFENDING THE CROWN!!!

Jooser
11-22-2009, 07:43 PM
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/KantaNoKaze/fmawhap6663327id.gif

feltdizz
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
I hate every Steeler game coming down to the last play regardless of how bad the opponent is....

I also can't stand weirdo's who think a message board has an impact
on the players or the game.

Vent off.. Ahhhhh

Herewegosteelers!
11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Back on the Steeler CB's when I said they had 0 ints in half a season (and I was called a chicken little) I just thought they had to come up with at least one or two. Today was an example....Ike can't drop every one can't he! :HeadBanger

Starlifter
11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
when the steelers play well and it's an evenly matched game that is exciting and comes down to the last play - i can live with a loss.

when we give away points via turnovers, runbacks, pick 6's. when we have a bunch a penalties. when we dominate a game defensively and then allow 78 yards in 2 plays. those are losses that hurt deeply.

in the NFL, bad things can happen. this year we are giving our opponents a half dozen 'splash plays' a game. that's tough to overcome.

DukieBoy
11-22-2009, 08:38 PM
I missed seeing the game, traveling from Davenport Iowa back to MN. Had a faint radio signal of the Chiefs broadcast out of Des Moines.
Just saw the replay of Ben's end-zone INT ... what was that throw, who was he throwing to?
And the other INT they said went right through our receiver's hands (who?)
Saw the replay of the KO return TD, a near perfect example of ineptitude.
Sounded like the Chiefs did alot of zone blitzing and got their hands up to deflect passes, sounded alot like what the Bungles did against us, what the Eagles did to us last year, what the Ravens have done an will do next week, etc. Did Ben have problems with checkdowns or hot receivers? What was going on there?
No no-huddle offense? The Chiefs D was on the field for about 24 minutes in the first half, why not no-huddle in the 2nd half to run them down?
And the mix - 44 passes, 31 runs, and 3 TO's in the passing game ... and another loss in a game we were favored to win.
Tomlin, c'mon man !!!
"C'mon Man!" for alot of players and coaches today. Did Hines drop a pass in one of the last drives that hit him right in the hands?

stlrz d
11-22-2009, 08:48 PM
I missed seeing the game, traveling from Davenport Iowa back to MN. Had a faint radio signal of the Chiefs broadcast out of Des Moines.
Just saw the replay of Ben's end-zone INT ... what was that throw, who was he throwing to? Ward, iirc.
And the other INT they said went right through our receiver's hands (who?) Heath. Very catchable too. :(
Saw the replay of the KO return TD, a near perfect example of ineptitude.
Sounded like the Chiefs did alot of zone blitzing and got their hands up to deflect passes, sounded alot like what the Bungles did against us, what the Eagles did to us last year, what the Ravens have done an will do next week, etc. Did Ben have problems with checkdowns or hot receivers? No, he checked down quite a bit actually. Lots of YAC today. What was going on there?
No no-huddle offense? Don't recall seeing much of it really. The Chiefs D was on the field for about 24 minutes in the first half, why not no-huddle in the 2nd half to run them down?
And the mix - 44 passes, 31 runs, and 3 TO's in the passing game ... and another loss in a game we were favored to win.
Tomlin, c'mon man !!!
"C'mon Man!" for alot of players and coaches today. Did Hines drop a pass in one of the last drives that hit him right in the hands? Honestly, I don't recall that.

This post does NOT put me in the Christmas spirit.

Wolfhound45
11-22-2009, 09:21 PM
We lost.

Rant off.

fordfixer
11-22-2009, 09:42 PM
We lost.

Rant off.
Best post of the thread :tt1

Sugar
11-22-2009, 10:55 PM
We lose to the Chefs in a game we pretty much controlled and then the Bungles go and lose to the Raiders- what a blown opportunity!!!

Jooser
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj2/Zin23/AnimeKickDog.gif

:D

Ghost
11-22-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm sick of the "no Troy" excuse eveyone makes. 11 professional football players are still out ther playing defense. He's gone for the next month, stop crying about it and play good football.

The continual joke every year about Taylor's inabilty to catch an interception pisses me off. He's paid millions of dollars and part of his job description is to catch the ball when he has the opportunity to make a play. Work on it. CATCH THE F'N BALL!

The Steelers lost to one of the 4 worst teams in the entire league. It's a damn disgrace.

bostonsteeler
11-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Cut Ike, the retard!
He catches the *&^$&*#& int in OT, we win.
If I'm the opposing OC, I throw one ball towards Ike on *every* series. Its a riskless thing to do -- the worst that will happen is an incomplete pass.

Bum!

*rant off*

DukieBoy
11-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Stefan Logan on kick-off coverage? Why?

The Steelers have others who can return KO's and punts. What's Logan's biggest "splash play" this year? The time he got stripped for a TD by the opposition?

Time to release Logan and add someone who can cover kicks.

frankthetank1
11-23-2009, 08:19 AM
one of the most pathetic losses i have ever seen. the god damn chiefs? what a pathetic showing. way too many penalties and the st's are the worst i have ever seen them. they have the worst kick off coverage in the nfl. im so sick of the defense playing well for 3 qtr's and then folding. ben was pretty perfect except for one pass which of course had to be returned to the steeler 3. ben getting hurt really was the icing on the cake to a ****ty game. i couldnt be more depressed today. cant wait till we lose against the ratbirds next weekend

flippy
11-23-2009, 08:40 AM
F the decision maker who decided to punt on 4th and 5 at the KC 38 in over time. That moved them back 18 yards on the next drive. We'd have been better just going for it.

And that same special team decider of things that ST does, allowed our punter to punt with about 20 seconds on the game clock at the end of the 4th quarter instead of waiting for the clock to run down.

Something about this game felt fishy at the end. Seemed we wanted to give it away.

Give it away, give it away, give it away now.....

pittpete
11-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Why is Stefan Logan on KO coverage,I would love to have to block his little @SS
3RD AND 2 AND WE PITCH TO OUR SLOWEST rb FOOLING NOONE
No pressure bringing only 4 on the 2 long passes on the Chiefs game tieing drive, and then having to watch KC blitz poor Ben like we should have done is heartwrenching
Im embarrassed to be a Steeler fan today, and I feel like pyuking my FN guts out.
Sad,sad,sad this game of football is. :cry: :cry:

rpmpit
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Upset about Santonio's effort on the second int return. Does anyone believe he gave 100% effort in trying to catch that guy who not only was named Studebaker (sp?) but also looked like one. Kudos to Mendy for catching him and saving us 4 points. Not that it ended up mattering.

Nothing really to add to what everyone has been saying. I just don't understand why this team is so inconsistent. Great one week and horrible the next. I have a headache.

MeetJoeGreene
11-23-2009, 01:00 PM
I am too depressed and pi$$ed to rant.

Everyone just leave me alone.