PDA

View Full Version : Holmes

frankthetank1
11-16-2009, 08:24 AM
he has been playing very well the last few games but that drop in the end zone was awful. if anyone deserves some blame for the L its holmes. yea ben didnt play well and the st's were pathetic but if holmes makes that catch its a different game.

SteelBucks
11-16-2009, 09:04 AM
he has been playing very well the last few games but that drop in the end zone was awful. if anyone deserves some blame for the L its holmes. yea ben didnt play well and the st's were pathetic but if holmes makes that catch its a different game.

We could play the "if" game all day here. The bottom line is everyone deserves part of the blame for this loss.

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 09:22 AM
im not the biggest holmes fan but....nobody mentioned that the ball was tipped, but it was just a little bit, watch the replay...

frankthetank1
11-16-2009, 09:24 AM
im not the biggest holmes fan but....nobody mentioned that the ball was tipped, but it was just a little bit, watch the replay...

im a big holmes fan and he hardly ever drops passes, but that one he needs to make. i didnt see the ball being tipped, thats a different story then. still a very catchable ball. i just dont see why BA and ben should be blamed with no mention of holmes thats all

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 01:25 PM
i did not know the ball was tipped until after halftime, they showed a storyline of the game and they showed an up top view of that play and the ball was very slightly tipped, i was suprised nantzy and phillis did not say anything

AngryAsian
11-16-2009, 01:36 PM
This is the NFL... if your hands touch the ball then you should make the catch. Hell, even Nate Washington made a TD grab yesterday.