PDA

View Full Version : The Return

birtikidis
11-15-2009, 11:16 PM
did y'all notice that on the return how Logan was held? I only saw the quick replay during the halftime of the *'s game but it looked like he was held to me... not what lost us the game, but, damn.

Jooser
11-16-2009, 07:42 AM
Yes I saw it. I just didn't want to sound like a Ravens' fan. :D

frankthetank1
11-16-2009, 08:18 AM
definetly a hold but they still need to make that play. its absolutely pathetic that the return was the difference in the game. the defense plays perfect and still lose. they need to get better on kick off coverage

frankthetank1
11-16-2009, 08:25 AM
jeff reed is such a pu$$y. just dive at the guys legs!!! do something for crying out loud. what a pansy

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 01:53 PM
its like when you were in middle school when you saw that kid keep getting made fun of by the "bullies" and you want to do something about it and finally you have enough after seeing it for a few weeks and you take extreme measures and get in the bullies face and start going at it.......thats our special teams, we keep getting kicked around and the coaches need to take extreme measures and put some players in that know what they are doing...

STAY IN YOUR LANES...frazier especially....

papillon
11-16-2009, 02:01 PM
In fairness to Reed the kickoff was perfect. It went into the corner at about the 3, 4 or 5 yard line and forced the Bengals to return a kickoff that is hard to block. Reed may have looked like a loser trying to make the saving tackle, but the problem here was the caverage unit. 99 times out of a 100 a kickoff into the corner like that causes the receiving team to start at or near the 20, not returned for touchdown. That was just sloppy special teams play after a perfectly placed kick.

Pappy

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 02:45 PM
In fairness to Reed the kickoff was perfect. It went into the corner at about the 3, 4 or 5 yard line and forced the Bengals to return a kickoff that is hard to block. Reed may have looked like a loser trying to make the saving tackle, but the problem here was the caverage unit. 99 times out of a 100 a kickoff into the corner like that causes the receiving team to start at or near the 20, not returned for touchdown. That was just sloppy special teams play after a perfectly placed kick.

Pappy

looked like the one cribbs took back in 2007, a low groundball inside the 5 that was taken back...

SteelBucks
11-16-2009, 03:01 PM
jeff reed is such a pu$$y. just dive at the guys legs!!! do something for crying out loud. what a pansy

As the return was happening I was thinking to myself that Reed would redeem himself for the Harvin return and actually make an effort. Boy was I wrong!

fezziwig
11-16-2009, 03:09 PM

As the return was happening I was thinking to myself that Reed would redeem himself for the Harvin return and actually make an effort. Boy was I wrong!

x2

RuthlessBurgher
11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
It was weird that the Browns got called for an illegal block in the back penalty on the next 3 returns in a row. All but one that counted! :evil:

NorthCoast
11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I only saw the return for a touchdown once. But I swear I saw #57 (Key Fox?) actually tackled from behind as he was reaching for the returner. Anyone with a replay can you comment on this?