PDA

View Full Version : we dont get to the SB this year i would like the Saints to w

feelthesteel
11-15-2009, 09:19 PM
nobody else not Pats/Colts Dallas Vikes
i think theyve been consistent and they never won one i know the vikes never won one but
i dont like Brett Fart

Scarletfire1970
11-15-2009, 09:22 PM
I'll take the Vikes and Farve with Farve as MVP.

SteelBucks
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM
:Agree

Captain Lemming
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Not me. I only root for the Black and Gol.....wait a minute

I guess I can root for the Saints if the Steelers aren't there. :wink:

feltdizz
11-16-2009, 01:03 AM
The last thing we need is Favre in a SB. Harvin could have a kick return and a punt return for TD's. Peterson could rush for 185... Allen could have 4 sacks and a fumble recovery and all we would hear about is Favre's 13 for 25 for 105 with a TD(on a 65 yard screen to Peterson) and 2 INT's being the difference. :mrgreen:

fordfixer
11-16-2009, 01:08 AM
The Steelers lose one game and we have folks already jumping ship :lol: :lol:

feelthesteel
11-16-2009, 07:10 AM
We keep playing like we did today and we'll be a sunken ship.
Nobodys jumping ship i just dont want too see a PATS COLTS OR DALLAS SB
Especially Dallas dont they have 5 rings.
Brett Fart wins thats all we'll hear about for next 3 years same with Marcia.
Now with Troy P out it's gonna be tuff especially if he needs surgery.
Playcalling is questionable and ST flat out sucks.
I hope next draft we get some ball hawking CBs to compliment Troy.
I also hope Arians is gone next year.
I know wishful thinking.
I hope we at least sweep the Ratbirds

SteelAbility
11-16-2009, 08:53 AM
This game was much like the Eagles game last year. Remember that? We totally crapped the bed on offense and we were STILL in it at the end. Same here. We totally crap the bed on offense, we STILL had a chance at the end. What does that say about the Steelers' chances? The problems from this game are correctible.

Look, this kind of thing happens. The INT in the 3rd Q? A bit fluky don't you think? Ryan Clark's drop of that sure INT in the 4th Q. A bit fluky don't you think? Personally, I like our chances.

stlrz d
11-16-2009, 09:09 AM
This game was much like the Eagles game last year. Remember that? We totally crapped the bed on offense and we were STILL in it at the end. Same here. We totally crap the bed on offense, we STILL had a chance at the end. What does that say about the Steelers' chances? The problems from this game are correctible.

Look, this kind of thing happens. The INT in the 3rd Q? A bit fluky don't you think? Ryan Clark's drop of that sure INT in the 4th Q. A bit fluky don't you think? Personally, I like our chances.

That's why I don't think the Bengals are the best team in the division. They caught us on an off day and still had to fight their asses off to get a win.

They were the better team yesterday, but best team in the division? No.

Iron Shiek
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM

That's why I don't think the Bengals are the best team in the division. They caught us on an off day and still had to fight their asses off to get a win.

Not to be the turd in the punch bowl, but they've beaten us twice now. I suppose we are better than them...but the evidence doesn't support that theory. Let's just hope we are better than them when it counts, down the stretch and in the playoffs. In that realm, we are better equipped to prevail.

SteelAbility
11-16-2009, 01:42 PM
[quote=SteelAbility]This game was much like the Eagles game last year. Remember that? We totally crapped the bed on offense and we were STILL in it at the end. Same here. We totally crap the bed on offense, we STILL had a chance at the end. What does that say about the Steelers' chances? The problems from this game are correctible.

Not to be the turd in the punch bowl, but they've beaten us twice now. I suppose we are better than them...but the evidence doesn't support that theory. Let's just hope we are better than them when it counts, down the stretch and in the playoffs. In that realm, we are better equipped to prevail.[/quote:3tep6mtu]

Let's hope we meet the Bengals in the playoffs because it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat the same team 3 times in one year. :)

I still think we are the better team. My personal opinion is that the Steelers were going a bit on the assumed expectation of winning instead of realizing that this team is for real and the victory over them has to be earned. Call it conditioning if you will, conditioned to expect victory. Hopefully we got that out of our system, can put this game behind us and focus on one game at a time.

With our remaining schedule I can see us running the table. It's not likely but it's not a shot at the moon either.

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 01:46 PM

nothing but respect, but they did beat us twice, so yea i would say they are better, we beat the rats three times last year and we were the better team.....works both way...

JTP53609
11-16-2009, 01:48 PM
and by the way, im tired of the saits already..reggie bush may be the most overrated player of all time, he has a hot girlfriend which is the best thing going for him, my gosh, they are not better than the vikings and just because they are undefeated does not mean they are the best team in the nfc let alone nfl....

RuthlessBurgher
11-16-2009, 04:44 PM
The last thing we need is Favre in a SB. Harvin could have a kick return and a punt return for TD's. Peterson could rush for 185... Allen could have 4 sacks and a fumble recovery and all we would hear about is Favre's 13 for 25 for 105 with a TD(on a 65 yard screen to Peterson) and 2 INT's being the difference. :mrgreen:

Kinda like Super Bowl III?

You know, the one where the Jets' D got 4 interceptions and a fumble recovery, holding the mighty Colts to 7 points? The one where Matt Snell ran for 121 yards and a TD? The one where Joe Namath gets all the credit when he was 17 for 28 for 206 yards, 0 TD's and 1 INT?

Mel Blount's G
11-16-2009, 06:06 PM
First of all, I don't like your tone....

W/out my team in it I usually root for the AFC although not the pats or the felons. I'd least hate the chargers winning it since I have quite a few friends and family who live and die w/ the bolts and a visit down there this summer might be that much funner (Cities after winning championships are generally fun and generous places to be! Yinz 'burgh dwellers should know this!)

SidSmythe
11-16-2009, 07:31 PM

VIKES or SAINTS will be alright w/ me. Even the Colts wouldn't bother me.
Don't count out the Cardinals either if Beanie Wells stays healthy.

Anyone but New England or Dallas

fordfixer
11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
First of all, I don't like your tone....

W/out my team in it I usually root for the AFC although not the pats or the felons. I'd least hate the chargers winning it since I have quite a few friends and family who live and die w/ the bolts and a visit down there this summer might be that much funner (Cities after winning championships are generally fun and generous places to be! Yinz 'burgh dwellers should know this!)

Who me?

fezziwig
11-16-2009, 08:30 PM
If we can't win it I would like to see Favre and the Vikes go and not just because of Favre. Minnesotta has had their hearts broke many times and the fans and city deserve one.

Saints and Colts are okay in my book too.

Captain Lemming
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM

Kinda like Super Bowl III?

You know, the one where the Jets' D got 4 interceptions and a fumble recovery, holding the mighty Colts to 7 points? The one where Matt Snell ran for 121 yards and a TD? The one where Joe Namath gets all the credit when he was 17 for 28 for 206 yards, 0 TD's and 1 INT?

Joe Namath. The most overrated player in NFL HISTORY.