PDA

View Full Version : Rember this post from the Trib? ... Cutler > Roethlisberger

SteelAbility
11-13-2009, 11:20 AM
I remember a certain kaoPUDtate from the Trib board make this post (really to flame the board) using the opinions of some supposed experts as a thin veil to hide the gremlin within. The way it was presented was that Cutler was better than Ben "in terms of potential." :Blah :Blah LMAO!!

Cutler is now at 14 TD / 17 INT for the season. Yeah, sorry I couldn't see how awesome Cutler is. :roll: He had 5 picks last night. The Bears lost 10-6. Two red-zone picks. If not for the first pick then Chicago's final drive only needs a FG to win. He also missed a wide open Greg Olsen on the final play with an unobstructed line of sight. Yeah, I'm seeing the potential now ... to !@#$!% the bed.

steelblood
11-13-2009, 12:43 PM
What is the point of calling out a troll?

Scarletfire1970
11-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Where has that troll been lately? I don't see him around anymore. And who was the other Ben hater? I forget his name. Actually I think there were a couple of them.

grotonsteel
11-13-2009, 12:58 PM
I remember a certain kaoPUDtate from the Trib board make this post (really to flame the board) using the opinions of some supposed experts as a thin veil to hide the gremlin within. The way it was presented was that Cutler was better than Ben "in terms of potential." :Blah :Blah LMAO!!

Cutler is now at 14 TD / 17 INT for the season. Yeah, sorry I couldn't see how awesome Cutler is. :roll: He had 5 picks last night. The Bears lost 10-6. Two red-zone picks. If not for the first pick then Chicago's final drive only needs a FG to win. He also missed a wide open Greg Olsen on the final play with an unobstructed line of sight. Yeah, I'm seeing the potential now ... to !@#$!% the bed.

I thought that a-hole kaoep... was a Marsha lover....i guess he was cheating on marsha with Cutler.... :twisted:

Screw that Kaotate..

feltdizz
11-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Cutler sucks but like Vick he plays well against us which is frustrating. He comes off ass the spoiled rich kid who has talent but has never been pushed to win. He seems more concerned with stats and making every play regardless of how hopeless it is and not taking what the D gives.

What really stands out with Cutler though is his sideline presence with the team. He has none... He just sits there with that stupid look on his face and never seems to encourage or huddle his teammates around or demand better execution.

feltdizz
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM
One other thing. I love the Bronco fans acting like they didn't hate McDaniels for getting rid of that clown. Winning has a way of changing history.

SteelAbility
11-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm not calling out anybody :mrgreen: Just intelligent football talk here. :wink:

Mel Blount's G
11-13-2009, 02:43 PM
He blew it by losing his gig at Denver. He is type 1 diabetic and, knowing it pretty good since I have iy, I know that stress significantly effects your blood sugar levels and he's going to get heapings of stress if he continues to lose games for the bears. And what makes it all the worse imo, was that he has talked as if he is so special and talented as a qb. Sorry JC, but the results do not support your claims. You'd be better off keeping your yap shut for now on. Bolts fans were super choked last year that Cutler got the pro bowl bid over the high qb-rated Rivers. While steeler fans laughed at both all the way to Lombardi land :Steel :Beer

I seemed to remember there to be a couple Cutler lovers at the trib board. But really, so what. There were quite a few bozos who made outrageous or controversial claims there so someone saying cutler > ben on that board is not really that shocking