PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sports Expert Picks: Week 10

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/w ... pert/picks (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks)

Awesome! Five of the six "experts" (Harmon, Prisco, Urbano, Madden, & Richard) picked the Bungals over the Steelers! Only Judge screwed up a clean sweep!

:P

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Wonder if any of them post here under the name BengalMAN85?

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Dude, you are flippin' KILLING ME!

:D

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 10:25 PM

Dude, you are flippin' KILLING ME!

:D

:lol:

MicroBioSteel
11-12-2009, 10:54 PM
It's against the -6.5 spread not for the Steelers win. All they are saying is that it will be a close game not necessarily that the Steelers lose,

Scarletfire1970
11-12-2009, 11:04 PM
The lovefest for this Bengals team is too much and it ends on sunday.

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2009, 11:33 PM
It's against the -6.5 spread not for the Steelers win. All they are saying is that it will be a close game not necessarily that the Steelers lose,

If we win, say, 30-24, and 5 out of those 6 guys are right for picking the Bengals against the spread...that's fine by me!

Starlifter
11-12-2009, 11:48 PM
it's easy to pick the bungles. if you're right you're a genius, if you're wrong you simply reply - hey, it's the bungles.

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 11:56 PM

I am going to go out on a limb here. Considering the Steelers just laid an 18 point beat down on the #1 defense in the NFL, in primetime, on the road, missing three defensive starters, I am going to say that the "experts" do not think they can do something similar to the Bungals at Heinz Field. Fair enough?

bostonsteeler
11-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Considering that the *experts* have recorded about a 50% success rate in their calls this season, it means nothing.

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Considering that the *experts* have recorded about a 50% success rate in their calls this season, it means nothing.

I've got a coin that can do that. It's an expert. Heads is for Steelers, Tails is for Bengals. Call it in the air...

http://bp0.blogger.com/_d8bF7KBsmHI/RcFhAiJD2dI/AAAAAAAAAJk/Hf8zjJxO9A8/s400/luckett2.jpg

SteelAbility
11-13-2009, 10:00 AM

Yes, but haven't you looked at the official prediction thread? The line should be Steelers (-20). :tt2 8) :wink: :mrgreen:

Ghost
11-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Tough game to call. Are we getting the Steelers from the second half of the Denver game (the O in the first half sucked) or are we getting the D that couldn't keep the Bengals out of the endzone at the end of last game? And the Bengals are playing better as well.

I don't think it's all that insulting to think this could be a close game.

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Tough game to call. Are we getting the Steelers from the second half of the Denver game (the O in the first half sucked) or are we getting the D that couldn't keep the Bengals out of the endzone at the end of last game? And the Bengals are playing better as well.

Of course, it could be close, because the Bengals have shown to be a quality opponent this year. However, our team realizes this, and I expect them to step it up against a good team (like they did against the Broncos, Vikings, and Chargers), and they will treat the Bengals like the good team that they are. I actually expect the game to be closer the following week against K.C. (even though the Bengals are head-and-shoulders above the Chiefs and it is not even close), because we also seem to play down somewhat to inferior teams like the Lions and Browns earlier this season.

SteelAbility
11-13-2009, 07:07 PM

Well, given that we have a healthy Troy now, I think the scales are tipping towards the Steelers from the second half of the Denver game.

anger 82&95
11-14-2009, 09:20 AM
How many “media darling” teams are the Steelers required to beat before these dime store prognosticators shut their traps? The Broncos, the Vikings, and the Chargers have all fallen by the wayside; so now, bring on the Bengals with their ridiculously egocentric WR and their neurotic fan(s), e.g., BengalMAN85.

Djfan
11-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Don't forget that our line up is full and better since we met them last. Also they don't have Henry this week. I just don't see it.

We win going away.

RuthlessBurgher
11-14-2009, 10:59 AM
We win going away.

How about we win, and they go away? :wink: :bungalssuck