PDA

View Full Version : Underestimated Bengals

BengalMAN85
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
You stooler fans are underestimating us on this crappy board with no life at all. We are 6-2, leading the AFC north and you all think it will be a walk in the park win. Well, let me tell you, we will be ready to play and to stomp all over your D just like in Week 3. SO say all you want, but on Monday I'll be back to hear all your excuses on how the Bengals kicked your as*'s, WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chavezz
11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Who dey?

As if you have to ask silly???

We dey of course!

Oh yeah,
:Binky

BengalMAN85
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Who dey?

We dey of course!

Oh yeah,
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelsnis
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Awesome post man. Great work!

I Love how you substituted the word "Stoolers" instead of the word "Steelers"!!! HAHA, that's a CLASSIC! So clever!!!

I'll goin waaaaay out on a limb here and guess that you, my friend are a brilliant, brilliant man.

BengalMAN85
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Who dey?

We dey of course!

Oh yeah,
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chavezz
11-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Who dey?

We dey of course!

Oh yeah,

I told you already, we dey. You know the team that has owned yours?

See this is why you Cincy fans get the bad rap that you have.

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah, this troll won't last long at all.

It's nice that Jom (Bengals fan) and Hardliner (Chiefs fan) can come here and participate like adults.

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Far and away, that is some of the best smack talk I have ever seen. Wow! This board has really needed someone like BengalMAN85 for quite some time. Way to come strong on your first post!

:moon

BURGH86STEEL
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
You stooler fans are underestimating us on this crappy board with no life at all. We are 6-2, leading the AFC north and you all think it will be a walk in the park win. Well, let me tell you, we will be ready to play and to stomp all over your D just like in Week 3. SO say all you want, but on Monday I'll be back to hear all your excuses on how the Bengals kicked your as*'s, WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everybody realizes the Bengals are a solid team. That being said, if both teams bring their A games, Steelers win. It is really that simple.

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 09:59 PM
On a positive note, after the thorough beating the Steelers lay on the Bungals this Sunday, we can count on BengalMAN85 re-appearing as PatriotMAN12 the following week.

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Far and away, that is some of the best smack talk I have ever seen. Wow! This board has really needed someone like BengalMAN85 for quite some time. Way to come strong on your first post!

It's his first thread, but it's actually his 4th post...he had to work his way up to this. :lol:

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 10:11 PM

It's his first thread, but it's actually his 4th post...he had to work his way up to this. :lol:

Thanks for the correction brother. I was so overcome with awe I completely dropped the ball on that one.

8)

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 10:13 PM

Thanks for the correction brother. I was so overcome with awe I completely dropped the ball on that one.

8)

:lol:

SteelTorch
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM

It's nice that Jom (Bengals fan) and Hardliner (Chiefs fan) can come here and participate like adults.
I have a sneaking suspicion this could be a Jom alt. Just sayin'......

feelthesteel
11-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Go easy on him
he's been through alot.

SteelTorch
11-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Go easy on him
he's been through alot.

Was that picture absolutely necessary??? :wft

On a side note, my suspicion has been confirmed: human hippos really do exist. :P

BengalMAN85
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
All right guys, calm the f down. I was just trying to stir up a little Smack talk but whatever. Bengals will win this SUnday. You can quote me on that. Carson will tear apart the STOOLERS secondary like he did on the final drive on week 3. It wont even be close. BENGALS 73 STOOLERS 0. THATS RIGHT BITCHES I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUcK IT!!!!!!!!!!
IM PROBABLY GONNA GET BANNED SO CYA!!!!!!!!!!!

phillyesq
11-12-2009, 10:55 PM
We Dey.

I remember after the Steelers won their 5th super bowl (bengals man, as you may recall, since they won #5, they won #6 as well, while your team failed to sniff the playoffs during that time), I saw somebody with a custom jersey at the Steelers bar here.

We Dey

Awesome Jersey.

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 11:47 PM

Not a chance.

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Dang! BengalMAN85 went "BITCHES" on us. He is SERIOUS!

8)

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 11:52 PM

8)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vXhVGx51WYI/SJXtNPyihbI/AAAAAAAABkw/qjtUjhZUqZM/s400/y-so-srs-2.jpg

Wolfhound45
11-12-2009, 11:58 PM

8)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vXhVGx51WYI/SJXtNPyihbI/AAAAAAAABkw/qjtUjhZUqZM/s400/y-so-srs-2.jpg

Dude, the cat is really freaking me out!

:P

stlrz d
11-13-2009, 12:01 AM

8)

Stay of the Shrooms!

Wolfhound45
11-13-2009, 12:04 AM
[quote=Wolfhound45]Dang! BengalMAN85 went "BITCHES" on us. He is SERIOUS!

8)

Stay of the Shrooms!

:lol: [/quote:1dvvu8zs]

There aren't enough Shrooms in the world to freak me out as much as that cat!

:shock:

:wink:

stlrz d
11-13-2009, 12:07 AM

NKySteeler
11-13-2009, 12:15 AM

.... Do you have issues with crazy clowns as well?..... :lol:

Wolfhound45
11-13-2009, 12:19 AM

.... Do you have issues with crazy clowns as well?..... :lol:

I have "issues" with psychotic clown-cats (kind of like Bungals fans) who say stuff like "BITCHES" and tell me the Steelers are going to lose. Freaks me out. Serious.

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 12:19 AM

8)

Ain't it cute when fans of teams with no championships come out of the woodwork and try to talk big just because their team has *shiver* 6 whole wins? Golly gee willikers! Just imagine what it will be like if they get 3 more wins and guarantee themselves a record above .500 (they will have to throw a ticker-tape parade, since that has only happened once since 1990...back in the *gulp* Sam Wyche era!). News flash, you smooth talker, you: Championships are won in February, not in week 9. Trust us. We know just a smidge more than you about the whole championship winning thing. Now go back and play with your Legos and Matchbox cars again, little man. The grown-ups wish to continue talking.

Wolfhound45
11-13-2009, 12:26 AM

8)

Ain't it cute when fans of teams with no championships come out of the woodwork and try to talk big just because their team has *shiver* 6 whole wins? Golly gee willikers! Just imagine what it will be like if they get 3 more wins and guarantee themselves a record above .500 (they will have to throw a ticker-tape parade, since that has only happened once since 1990...back in the *gulp* Sam Wyche era!). News flash, you smooth talker, you: Championships are won in February, not in week 9. Trust us. We know just a smidge more than you about the whole championship winning thing. Now go back and play with your Legos and Matchbox cars again, little man. The grown-ups wish to continue talking.

Back off RuthlessBurgher. This guy is serious. He said "BITCHES" and "SUCK IT" and everything. He is not someone to be messing with. He is an (gulp) Internet Tough Guy.

8)

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 12:57 AM

8)

Back off RuthlessBurgher. This guy is serious. He said "BITCHES" and "SUCK IT" and everything. He is not someone to be messing with. He is an (gulp) Internet Tough Guy.

8)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jiQufRdZKJw/STuDJtjbQ2I/AAAAAAAAAc8/J80tcm8IVXg/InternetToughGuy-732335_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/bro_guns.jpg

:shock:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/215252120_5c1ce0f2c0.jpg?v=0

:bungalssuck

Wolfhound45
11-13-2009, 01:11 AM
I nearly threw up! Yuck!

Jom112
11-13-2009, 01:20 AM
http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=119

Hit...

Did I call out any of your aliases ST? :lol:

BTW, I'm joking. I claim no responsibility for this Ravens fan in disguise...

Wolfhound45
11-13-2009, 01:23 AM
What an absolutely beautiful woman. Too bad she is wasting that effort on the Bungals.

Maybe she is an LSU fan instead?

Just kidding Jom112.

NKySteeler
11-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Is that a "Guitar Hero" guitar in the pic instead of a real one?.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

.... Not that anything else there is laughable.... BWAHAHA!!!!!.... :lol:

Jooser
11-13-2009, 08:05 AM
Is that a "Guitar Hero" guitar in the pic instead of a real one?.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

.... Not that anything else there is laughable.... BWAHAHA!!!!!.... :lol:

He didn't do himself any favors placing the gun with the longer barrel next to his cod. He shoulda used the snub nosed one instead, the other one is way to long to be there, LOL! :lol:

stlrz d
11-13-2009, 09:47 AM

Hit...

You sure you didn't mean to post this one?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/25/35580398_529e12c2e9.jpg

;)

NC Steeler Fan
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Aww, truth is the little feller probably just had his mom leave the house with the computer still on and he jumped at the chance to sit on a few phone books and bang away at the keyboard like his daddy does after watching the bungles play....

Maybe we ought to start a kiddie forum so he won't get discouraged once the big words start being used?

ikestops85
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM

Hit...

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/hitit_1_05/martin.jpg

fordfixer
11-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Aww, truth is the little feller probably just had his mom leave the house with the computer still on and he jumped at the chance to sit on a few phone books and bang away at the keyboard like his daddy does after watching the bungles play....

Maybe we ought to start a kiddie forum so he won't get discouraged once the big words start being used?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pfelix73
11-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Unbelievable... You all have already said enough about this loser.

Just one more thing:

We dey and....

:bungalssuck

Oviedo
11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Why do you guys continually play along with moronic trolls like this guy. Just ignore his posts and he fade away. Self discipline!!!

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Why do you guys continually play along with moronic trolls like this guy. Just ignore his posts and he fade away. Self discipline!!!

I try to do this with Asian, but he keeps coming back! :x :lol:

Scarletfire1970
11-13-2009, 12:52 PM

We dey!

Scarletfire1970
11-13-2009, 12:54 PM

I think everybody realizes the Bengals are a solid team. That being said, if both teams bring their A games, Steelers win. It is really that simple.We have yet to play our A game.

Jooser
11-13-2009, 01:30 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/mrcanarican/kids-spanking.jpg

This game's going to be hard on the poor little fella.

Jigawatts
11-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Leave bengalmanochocinco alone. Maybe he'll be dumb enough to post a picture of himself
like our good friend from the Trib, dawgpoundmanman a.k.a. cockface.

Jooser
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Leave bengalmanochocinco alone. Maybe he'll be dumb enough to post a picture of himself

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp170/robbytruax/cryingolivia.jpg

Found him

flippy
11-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I could actally see the Bengals coming apart in the 2nd half of the season without Chris Henry.

I don't really see anyone else on the roster that stretches the field and commands extra coverage? I respect Carson's arm and all, but he doesn't have the WRs.

Mel Blount's G
11-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Darn it!! I could not locate it but I wanted to post that youtube vid of us knocking ochostinko's teeth out and Troy politely picking 'em up from the turf and handing them to Chad. A metaphor for nearly every steeler-bunghole game :lol:

Jom112
11-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I could actally see the Bengals coming apart in the 2nd half of the season without Chris Henry.

I don't really see anyone else on the roster that stretches the field and commands extra coverage? I respect Carson's arm and all, but he doesn't have the WRs.

Falling apart without Henry? I love Chris Henry's ability on the field and all, but he really hasn't played that much this season. He only has about 12 catches. He did stretch the field for us, but not as much as in years past.

Andre Caldwell has played more than him and Henry was basically turning into our #4 receiver. A really good #4 option, but a #4 nonetheless...

RuthlessBurgher
11-13-2009, 03:48 PM

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chris-crocker.jpg

Leave BengalMAN85 Alone!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

proudpittsburgher
11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Darn it!! I could not locate it but I wanted to post that youtube vid of us knocking ochostinko's teeth out and Troy politely picking 'em up from the turf and handing them to Chad. A metaphor for nearly every steeler-bunghole game :lol:

I looked all over for it as well, but came up empty.

flippy
11-13-2009, 04:20 PM

Falling apart without Henry? I love Chris Henry's ability on the field and all, but he really hasn't played that much this season. He only has about 12 catches. He did stretch the field for us, but not as much as in years past.

Andre Caldwell has played more than him and Henry was basically turning into our #4 receiver. A really good #4 option, but a #4 nonetheless...

None of your other WRs stretch the field.

That's a bad thing when you go up against better defenses. I'm glad you guys are playing better and all, but I just see this as your big issue.

ghettoscott
11-13-2009, 06:01 PM
us knocking ochostinko's teeth out and Troy politely picking 'em up from the turf and handing them to Chad.

That was A. Smith that did that yeah? Knocked Chad's fronts out.....

AngryAsian
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM

I try to do this with Asian, but he keeps coming back! :x :lol:

He really did went away, but there's so many of us... you just can't tell the difference. :lol: :lol: Sirry Lound Eye.

stlrz d
11-13-2009, 09:01 PM

I looked all over for it as well, but came up empty.

Yeah, I was looking for it awhile back. It appears it is no longer on youtube. :(