PDA

View Full Version : OT- Dead "RAIDER DAWG"

D Rock
11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
you just posted a picture of a dead dog

what's wrong with you?

LordVile
11-12-2009, 04:05 PM
you didn't have to click the thread, now did you? Death, is apart of life.

D Rock
11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
whether or not I clicked on the thread doesn't change the fact that you're seriously out of whack upstairs to take a picture of a dead dog on the side of the road and post the picture on a message board, fully equipped with a joke about it's misfortune.

steelsnis
11-12-2009, 04:14 PM
whether or not I clicked on the thread doesn't change the fact that you're seriously out of whack upstairs to take a picture of a dead dog on the side of the road and post the picture on a message board, fully equipped with a joke about it's misfortune.

+1

LordVile
11-12-2009, 04:17 PM

Well, everyone has varying tastes in COMEDY, doesn't make me "whack upstairs" the REAL sickos, are the ones who act normal to hide their pervertedness.

Chavezz
11-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Get rid of this thread and this guy immediately.

Jhansel,

This isn't the kind of stuff you want associated with your site is it? Because if it is, this isn't the place for me.

Chavezz
11-12-2009, 05:10 PM
The more I think about this the more I'm getting pissed off. What ******* posts something like this and thinks it's appropriate.

Chadman
11-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Agreed Chavezz- bad form

Oroginal post has been deleted. We don't need that sort of thing here.