PDA

View Full Version : If FWP

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 12:46 AM
had 93 rushing yards against the Bengals, what will Mendy have?

I say 127.

rpmpit
11-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Well if we can agree that Mendy has (at least) been twice as good as FWP this year, I'll say 186.

JTP53609
11-12-2009, 12:54 PM
he will have a 100 yds per qtr,

SteelAbility
11-12-2009, 01:45 PM
I'll go with 115 on 20 carries to maintain that 5.7 YPC (3rd in the league). Man, we have a great OL don't we?

D Rock
11-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I think FWP gets back into the action this week a bit more too.

Mendy - 19 carries, 93, 2 TDs
FWP - 8 carries, 33 yards
Moore - 2 carries, 9 yards

SteelerNation1
11-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Good post. I was thinking of this today as well. Willie killed the Bungs in the 1st half of last game. Mendy could have a nice game. I'll say 125+

Oviedo
11-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I think FWP will get some more carries but Mendy will have about 18 carries for about 90-100 yards. FWP gets about 8 carries for around 36 yards.

D Rock
11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
I think FWP will get some more carries but Mendy will have about 18 carries for about 90-100 yards. FWP gets about 8 carries for around 36 yards.

Is there an echo in here? :shock:

Steeler Mafia
11-12-2009, 04:08 PM
So let me get this straight. If Parker is able to gain 93 yards against the Bengals, what will Mendy have?

That is an obvious question, if Parker gains 93 yards then Mendy will have a spained ankle or sprained knee. 'Cause that is the only way Parker would see that many carries to gain 93 yards. :stirpot

Where is LVG when you need him? :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2009, 04:22 PM
So let me get this straight. If Parker is able to gain 93 yards against the Bengals, what will Mendy have?

That is an obvious question, if Parker gains 93 yards then Mendy will have a spained ankle or sprained knee. 'Cause that is the only way Parker would see that many carries to gain 93 yards. :stirpot

No, Mendenhall would have to be deactivated for not knowing his assignments during the week. :wink:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092701/2009/REG3/steelers@bengals#tab:analyze

LasVegasGuy
11-12-2009, 06:43 PM

I'm basically just browsing this site nowadays. Now that Mendy is the starter and FWP is 8 games from being an Ex-Steeler my work here is done. It took a while but it sounds like most of you guys have come around and FINALLY realized we can't win with FWP?

Chadman
11-12-2009, 06:45 PM
200+ yards... :tt1

GIVE THE BALL...

TO MENDENHALL....

SteelAbility
11-12-2009, 07:11 PM

I'm basically just browsing this site nowadays. Now that Mendy is the starter and FWP is 8 games from being an Ex-Steeler my work here is done. It took a while but it sounds like most of you guys have come around and FINALLY realized we can't win with FWP?

Do you remember the MSM "Parker Sucks" threads/rants? People busted him for that.

Flasteel
11-12-2009, 07:24 PM

Do you remember the MSM "Parker Sucks" threads/rants? People busted him for that.

As well they should have. This move isn't about Parker sucking or being horrible, the way MSM, DVS, or LVG paint him out to be. It's about a better, more well-rounded back getting his opportunity and literally running with it. Parker is a quality back, but he's limited in his skill set and most rational minds on this board understand that. I would like to see Parker get a few totes off the edge each week in order to utilize his speed...he could still have a productive role in this offense.

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2009, 07:27 PM

As well they should have. This move isn't about Parker sucking or being horrible, the way MSM, DVS, or LVG paint him out to be. It's about a better, more well-rounded back getting his opportunity and literally running with it. Parker is a quality back, but he's limited in his skill set and most rational minds on this board understand that. I would like to see Parker get a few totes off the edge each week in order to utilize his speed...he could still have a productive role in this offense.

Perhaps MSM, DVS, and LVG were jealous of Willie Parker getting a 3 letter acronym of his own: FWP.

fordfixer
11-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Perhaps MSM, DVS, and LVG were jealous of Willie Parker getting a 3 letter acronym of his own: FWP.

That could be RLB :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2009, 08:22 PM

That's RB to you, FXR! :wink:

fordfixer
11-12-2009, 08:40 PM

That's RB to you, FXR! :wink:

That hurts RB :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/137733_12008891_mywrite/bell.jpg

----

Glad to see someone here's work is done...hopefully that means permanently.

feltdizz
11-13-2009, 03:56 AM
I love how some fans point to the obvious young draft pick as the future then gloat when the youngster does what we all hope and pray for. No true fan ever wants the draft picks to fail....