PDA

View Full Version : Are we really like that?

California-Steel
11-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Seems that the kitty cats don't think we Steelers fans have any class.

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=55844

Not sure how they feel about the team.

Oviedo
11-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Laughable. Bumgals fans aren't really fans they are members of the band(wagon). They are the ones who sell their tickets to the so called Steelers fans and let us take over their stadium. Nothing but envy by perenial losers.

Jom112
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Laughable. Bumgals fans aren't really fans they are members of the band(wagon). They are the ones who sell their tickets to the so called Steelers fans and let us take over their stadium. Nothing but envy by perenial losers.

And why would someone want to be a bandwagon Bengals fan?

Fairweather fans, sure. Bandwagon, not so much...

RuthlessBurgher
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM
There are @$$bag Steeler fans, there are @$$bag Bengal fans...you can find @$$bag fans for every team. You can also find rational, intelligent fans of every team as well.

calmkiller
11-11-2009, 04:56 PM
You should never wish injury on anyone. Was I happy when Brady got hurt? Yes....but hes fine....and I didn't wish it upon him.....but after the fact I was like....o that helps. But at the same time its such a devastating lose that is does suck. I for one want to beat a team that is called the best.....when they are the best. But injuries are part of the game. Same note if we lost Ben it would be horrible. You just don't want to see it happen to any QB.

ANPSTEEL
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
There are @$$bag Steeler fans....

:shock:

@$$bag?.....

...@$$bag?

who the h*ll is an @$$bag???

geesh- I step away for just a few minutes, and shazzam... I'm an @$$bag!!!

oh, what's that... you say you were referring to HHH???

oh, now that makes sense.

:lol:

frikin' @$$bags :shakinghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

proudpittsburgher
11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
I read down to this comment, then stopped.

Classless organization = classless fans.

Chris Henry . . . Chad Johnson, TJ shining his shoes with the TT, etc. Yea, we are a classless orginization. Hi pot, I'm kettle. :roll: