PDA

View Full Version : Which Pretty Boy to Root AGAINST...

BradshawsHairdresser
11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Paid-ton or Marcia?

I would love to see the Dolts drop a couple, and put us up there in the running for HFA in the playoffs...

On the other hand, I can't really bring myself to pull for the *'s.

Too bad there isn't a way for BOTH of these to LOSE.

RuthlessBurgher
11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
I hate the Asterisks more than the Miniature Horses, but since we are now in the second half of the season, it is time to start looking at playoff scenarios and trying to get home field advantage in the playoffs. Since Indy is 8-0 and New England is 6-2 (and we have a better conference record than the Cheatin' Hoodies), it would benefit us most if Indy lost this one. I'm just happy that one of them has to lose.

Shoe
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Paid-ton or Marcia?

Peyton is a "pretty boy" :?:

Ozey74
11-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I will root against the Colts. Peyton Manning is viewed as God where I live and I can't stand him. Peyton is nothing more than a baby who sounds like he talks with poop in his mouth. The credit this guy gets is disgusting. If he was as good as all the "experts" say he is, shouldn't have more SB appearances since he came into the league since 98'?

Tomlinator
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Marsha Marsha Marsha!

I can't stand him, his stupid lying face, and the cheatin' team he plays for. And his coach is loathesome as well.

Peyton can be beaten at Heinz or in their Dome. I'm not scared of him.

AngryAsian
11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Paid-ton or Marcia?

That's what I was thinking. You could dip his face in dough and make Mr. Potato Head cookies. :lol:

fordfixer
11-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Paid-ton or Marcia?

That's what I was thinking. You could dip his face in dough and make Mr. Potato Head cookies. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteelAbility
11-12-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm thinking that the Colts are the bigger playoff seeding threat. NE* is the bigger the threat in the playoffs. Go Colts!!!!!! Also, thinking about the remote possibility that we somehow get knocked out of the playoffs, I'd really rather see the Colts win than NE*. A Colts win would virtually seal a higher playoff seed for the Colts with a three game lead and a head-to-head win. There would have to be 4 game turnaround.

JTP53609
11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
I hate the Asterisks more than the Miniature Horses, but since we are now in the second half of the season, it is time to start looking at playoff scenarios and trying to get home field advantage in the playoffs. Since Indy is 8-0 and New England is 6-2 (and we have a better conference record than the Cheatin' Hoodies), it would benefit us most if Indy lost this one. I'm just happy that one of them has to lose.

if it is a good game i heard the nfl may not make the losing team lose they will give them a tie....

ikestops85
11-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I want the Colts to win. I can never cheer for the *'s. Even if the Colts win and get the #1 seed they will lose the first game they play in the playoffs. That means even if we are the #2 seed it is as good as getting the #1. :Cheers

phillyesq
11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
I dislike the *s more, so I suppose I'll have to pull for the colts.

In games like this, I hope that there is a lot of hard hitting, and hopefully overtime. Let them both beat each other up as much as possible.

Jooser
11-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Anyone ever notice how Peyton and Eli both always lick their fingers when they are in the shotgun? Why is that!?! Are they tasting the center's nut sweat from the play before or what?

SteelHead
11-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Anyone ever notice how Peyton and Eli both always lick their fingers when they are in the shotgun? Why is that!?! Are they tasting the center's nut sweat from the play before or what?

Now there's a visual I didn't need.....

Tough to say who I'd be pulling for in this game. Like Ruthless said I'm also just glad someone HAS to lose. Keeping HFA in mind , it would be nice to see the Colts finally get a "L" on the board.

Ehhh......screw 'em both.

Jigawatts
11-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I like watching the *'s lose almost as much as I like watching the Steelers win.

Go Colts.