PDA

View Full Version : Alex Marvez of Fox Sports agrees with me

stlrz d
11-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Listening to him on the Steve Czaban show right now. He's a weekly guest.

He said he was at the Monday night game and what he saw from the Steelers was awesome. He then said he'll be present for Steelers/Bengals and he believes the Steelers will put an absolute hurting on the Bengals.

I'm not giving my predicted score until tomorrow when I post the "prediction" thread, but I've said already that the beat down is a' comin' and I'm sticking with it...you'll see tomorrow!

Yes sir!

:tt2

Oviedo
11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
One word: Retribution

JAR
11-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I too have a feeling that the Steelers will annihilate the Bungals and make them look like who we thought they were.....THE BUNGALS!

proudpittsburgher
11-11-2009, 01:07 PM
I too have a feeling that the Steelers will annihilate the Bungals and make them look like who we thought they were.....THE BUNGALS!

except hopefully this time, unlike last time, we won't let 'em off the hook, ala dennis green. :D

frankthetank1
11-11-2009, 01:14 PM
so many want to crown cincy, well crown their a$$ then. the bengals will play to win the game, but will lose. man i love those commercials!! seriously though i had my doubts earlier in the season when the defense wasn't playing all that well and they didnt run the ball well but those two areas have improved a great deal. the steelers are on fire now. i only hope they keep this level of play up until the end of the season. if they do no team will beat them.

SidSmythe
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
We already gave them a beatdown this season!!
But in the words on Denny Green, "We Let 'em Off the Hook!!"

HardlinerKC
11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I hear Marvez on occasion via the 124 Sirius channel and think he's good on his views. He brings a fresh perspective most times and does so enthusiastically which I appreciate so when he likes the Steel vs. Cincy, I pay attention.

As many of you did, I watched the entire Steeler/Denver game recently and was also impressed by what the Steel did as the game unfolded. My lady friend was watching the game with me and commented early on that "Denver is looking awfully good. Do you really think Pittsburgh will win?"

My response: "The Steel will feel them out, figure them out and clamp down on them defensively. It's what they do."

Needless to say, that's what happened in my view. Excellent win fellows. Wish it would mean more to my still favorite AFC West team, but excellent clamping down just the same.

PS: I too, like the Steel this week.

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I hear Marvez on occasion via the 124 Sirius channel and think he's good on his views. He brings a fresh perspective most times and does so enthusiastically which I appreciate so when he likes the Steel vs. Cincy, I pay attention.

As many of you did, I watched the entire Steeler/Denver game recently and was also impressed by what the Steel did as the game unfolded. My lady friend was watching the game with me and commented early on that "Denver is looking awfully good. Do you really think Pittsburgh will win?"

My response: "The Steel will feel them out, figure them out and clamp down on them defensively. It's what they do."

Needless to say, that's what happened in my view. Excellent win fellows. Wish it would mean more to my still favorite AFC West team, but excellent clamping down just the same.

PS: I too, like the Steel this week.

You're hooked on Sirius NFL radio too, eh? Always listen to the Opening Drive on my way to work and Moving The Chains on my way home (around 45 minutes each way). I enjoy what Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan bring the table. I've never called in, though...have you? What do you think about the fans of your team that are regular callers? Bam Bam is a trip with those songs of his.

On our side, I think Adrian from the Burgh tries to hard to play up some sort of character. I don't think he epitomizes what a Steeler fan truly is. There are some others that are knowledgeable (I can think of Three Point off the top of my head).