PDA

View Full Version : sepulvada's tackle

JTP53609
11-10-2009, 09:23 AM
He is not only an up and coming punter that will be good for years....but I love that he is also athletic enough to play football after he punts, how about that tackle he had on royal near the sidelines midway through the second qtr...

Iron Shiek
11-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah...they had to go to commercial, but I wish they would've had a chance to tout that athleticism he possesses. That was a great hit.

Ghost
11-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Great hussle. Should have re-played it then shown the Reed attempt (and attempt might be too strong of a word....)

Oviedo
11-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Great hussle. Should have re-played it then shown the Reed attempt (and attempt might be too strong of a word....)

I was thinking the same thing last night when you saw real effort from Sepulveda and then the "gutless" attempt by "frat boy"

skyhawk
11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
But let's remember that he played LB in college. And was recruited as one until they needed a punter.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
11-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I have always wanted Sepulveda to get work at kicking off because of his athleticism and value he could have at being the last defense. I would be willing to bet that there would be no returns for TDs on KO if he was in there this year. Cribbs & Harvin might have been tackled on the wrong side of the 50 but when you have the Steeler defense to fall back on...I like those odds anyday. I'm really surprised we don't see much more of him in the preseason. He must really struggle with place kicking.

SteelAbility
11-11-2009, 09:07 AM
The Steelers have assigned :Bow Sepulveda :Bow to be :wft Jeff Reed's :wft personal mentor in matters of special teams tackling.