PDA

View Full Version : is it me?...

Starlifter
11-10-2009, 12:56 AM
or does everyone else here think our offense is about to EXPLODE with point making ability? with the O-line putting it together i can't really point to any weak spots. this could be really scary good by january....... :bungalssuck :bungalssuck

BURGH86STEEL
11-10-2009, 01:00 AM
They have the makings of being a very good offensive team. One problem is they make to many mistakes throughout the coarse of games. Limiting mistakes and consistency will be the key heading forward.

stlrz d
11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
or does everyone else here think our offense is about to EXPLODE with point making ability? with the O-line putting it together i can't really point to any weak spots. this could be really scary good by january....... :bungalssuck :bungalssuck

*ahem* click (http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8838). :D :D :D

JTP53609
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM
im just glad we finally played in the second half and we played a sufficating brand of football......the one thing i am scared of are of course turnovers, i am still screaming at mendy sometimes (bc i know he can hear me from my sofa) to put the ball away, he swings it out sometimes, same with homes, I love Ben but he is good for one head scrating interception every game or two (but he makes up for it with his outstanding play the other 99% of the time)...that was a good team we played, and we beat them up good, i was scared in the first half, but you got that feeling that we were going to make adjustments and we most definitely did...