PDA

View Full Version : DOMINATION

pfelix73
11-10-2009, 12:42 AM
All I can say is WOW. What a second half....All phases of the game were on tonight.

Let's keep it going...........

Mendenhall is starting to turn it on......

:tt1

papillon
11-10-2009, 12:50 AM
The defense looked very good and they appear to be getting better as the season moves on. The offense was average tonight, Ben was good for about 20 minutes, but other than that he was making some bad decisions. The offense will need to perform better (more consistently) as we get into the latter stages of the season and hopefully, the playoffs.

Pappy

JTP53609
11-10-2009, 10:01 AM
i like how ben took the snaps with 1 second on the play clock most of the night...he did this for the lineman to catch their breaths i think

pfelix73
11-10-2009, 10:18 AM
For going out to Denver where it is notoriously difficult to play in the 1st place, and win by 18... it was a great team victory.

"Who's laughing now OL?" as I think Ben would say. The OL is playing better and better with each passing week..... There was some old style football in that game last night. Just hope it keeps up....

:tt1

NC Steeler Fan
11-10-2009, 10:25 AM
You know, it was really weird, in the first couple of Steeler possessions of the game when it looked like we were going nowhere; I could feel myself thinking clearly and confidently..."Eh, don't worry, they'll settle in and kick asc in no time..."

I have no clue why but once I turned the game on this week, I was absolutely certain we were going to win and win big last night.

Now, if we can just keep playing "up" to every opponent, we'll be fine... 8)

SteelAbility
11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
You know, that was a great victory after an unbearable bye-week wait going to the bitter end with MNF. It totally took an edge off. It really sucks to wait in anticipation for two weeks and then have a loss.

Oh, yeah, and Broncos ... :owned

pfelix73
11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I have that same feeling about going into this Bengals game too. A feeling of, confidence that we should win this one too. Afterall, we should have won the last one in Cincy.

:bungalssuck

proudpittsburgher
11-10-2009, 07:47 PM
You know, it was really weird, in the first couple of Steeler possessions of the game when it looked like we were going nowhere; I could feel myself thinking clearly and confidently..."Eh, don't worry, they'll settle in and kick asc in no time..."

I have no clue why but once I turned the game on this week, I was absolutely certain we were going to win and win big last night.

Now, if we can just keep playing "up" to every opponent, we'll be fine... 8)

Totally with you, NC. I was more calm for this game, trying to be very patient. I didn't even get too bad with the fumble return for 6. When the Donkos drove the field and kicked the field goal, my wife said "great start." I just sat there and said, be patient, we'll be alright. I am feeling prett good about the Bungles this week.