PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Madison released by the Browns

plainnasty
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Anthony Madison was released by the Browns. We don't have room for him now but if we have any injuries and he's still available, we need to get him back to help on special teams.

drprwnap
11-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Why??? This guy couldn't make it with THE BROWNS. THINK ABOUT THAT. I certainly don't want a Brownies cast off. There are only 2 players on that team I'd take-Cribbs and Joe Thomas. The rest of the team isn't worth a pint of pi$$.

SteelCrazy
11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
he was a special teams ace for us and we all know we could use him, but is there someone we can cut to get him.......i cant think of one

phillyesq
11-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Why??? This guy couldn't make it with THE BROWNS. THINK ABOUT THAT. I certainly don't want a Brownies cast off. There are only 2 players on that team I'd take-Cribbs and Joe Thomas. The rest of the team isn't worth a pint of pi$$.

I would take Rodgers as well, but yeah, I pretty much agree that outside Rodgers, Cribbs and Thomas, there isn't a single player on that team who could start for the Steelers. Maybe Mack down the road, but that team is a dearth of talent.

That said, Madison could help the Steelers. I wouldn't replace the young corners with Madison, nor would I replace anybody on the current roster, but I absolutely think that he could contribute to special teams if the Steelers had a spot for him.

Steelgal
11-04-2009, 01:41 PM
he was a special teams ace for us and we all know we could use him, but is there someone we can cut to get him.......i cant think of one

Get rid of Ratliff

drprwnap
11-04-2009, 01:44 PM

I know he was with us and then went to the Pack before the Clowns. I remember him being good on special teams but an "ace"?????? Not imo. If he was, that train wreck of a team in cleveland would have kept him. They need all the help they can get. My point is if you can't make it with the Clowns :wft

Mel Blount's G
11-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Sign him NOW!!! He can give us extraordinarily valuable insight into that mind-boggling rocket science known as the BROWN'S PLAYBOOK. Man, the advantage we'd gain by knowing what kind of toilet paper Derek Anderson uses. Or Shaun "Big Baby" Rodgers' adult undergarment of choice. Or Jamal Lewis' favorite stool-softening suppository.

Howz about some inside info on the Reaking Ringleader of football's Road Apples, That Steaming Stool-Stirring Sorceror of Strained Stains, the Crusty King Sh!t Coach with the Crown o' Brown, the Foul Frontrunner of our Fecal Foes, the Dimmest Dump in that Dogpound of Dung & Dookie Discharge, the Putrid Poseur of the Poopy Posse, the Lard-Loaded Leader of Losers - uh-huh - the man previously known through his acclaimed success with the J-E-T-S as the Mental Mountain/Monster of Magic-Myth known as MANGINA!

To get insight into the inner workings of the NFL's model of success would be invaluable!! No price would be to high. I hope the Rooney's see my obvious line of logic here and sign Madison before his line-up of NFL suitors gets too long

PS: Guess it's obvious how slowly this week is going for me :x :HeadBanger

RuthlessBurgher
11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Guess it's obvious how slowly this week is going for me :x :HeadBanger

Yeah, when the board disintregates into various examples of alliterative potty humor like "Dimmest Dump in that Dogpound of Dung & Dookie Discharge," we can assume that it is indeed a slow week. :wink:

ikestops85
11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Sign him NOW!!! He can give us extraordinarily valuable insight into that mind-boggling rocket science known as the BROWN'S PLAYBOOK. Man, the advantage we'd gain by knowing what kind of toilet paper Derek Anderson uses. Or Shaun "Big Baby" Rodgers' adult undergarment of choice. Or Jamal Lewis' favorite stool-softening suppository.

Howz about some inside info on the Reaking Ringleader of football's Road Apples, That Steaming Stool-Stirring Sorceror of Strained Stains, the Crusty King Sh!t Coach with the Crown o' Brown, the Foul Frontrunner of our Fecal Foes, the Dimmest Dump in that Dogpound of Dung & Dookie Discharge, the Putrid Poseur of the Poopy Posse, the Lard-Loaded Leader of Losers - uh-huh - the man previously known through his acclaimed success with the J-E-T-S as the Mental Mountain/Monster of Magic-Myth known as MANGINA!

To get insight into the inner workings of the NFL's model of success would be invaluable!! No price would be to high. I hope the Rooney's see my obvious line of logic here and sign Madison before his line-up of NFL suitors gets too long

PS: Guess it's obvious how slowly this week is going for me :x :HeadBanger

Not Cool MBG!! :evil:

Everybody in the office is staring at me for falling off the chair laughing at that diatribe. That was f'in halarious. :lol: :lol:

plainnasty
11-04-2009, 09:20 PM

I would based my decisions not to sign a player based on the Brown's evaluation. They obviously aren't very good at evaluating talent. I would base it on what he did just last year as a Steeler. I wouldn't cut anyone, but if someone gets injured.