PDA

View Full Version : hypothetically speaking

JTP53609
10-30-2009, 02:17 PM
been a few slow days with the bye and all, so I ask this..
If the rats and cowboys met in the super bowl who would you "root" for???

I know that would be like asking if you would rather get kicked square in the nuts or have a 100 LB. dumbell fall on your foot

me personally, I would honestly not know what to do, I really hate the cowboys with a passion, and I really hate the ravens because they are the crybaby rival of our beloved steelers, but I think my hatred of the cowboys outgains the rats....soo.....i dont want to say it but you get the jist

Uncle Rico
10-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I don't ever want the Cowboys to catch up to the Steelers when it comes to Super Bowl wins so the answer to your question is an easy one.

RuthlessBurgher
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I would hope that Miami sinks into the ocean that weekend. :twisted:

SidSmythe
10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Since I don't know very many RAVEN fans, I'd go w the RAVENS. Yeah so what, it's not like we haven't won a championship since the 70s. And they have a long way to go to catch up to us.

Basically it would be like watching ur annoying younger brother win something big over the biggest idiot in your class, but you know it's going to be a long time before he's ur caliber. So you pat him on the head and we will be chasing #7 the following year.

Jom112
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
I was somewhat hoping the Ravens would win the SB last season (After the Bengal were eliminated of course by week 4). Only because they had Willie Anderson and I thought he deserved to win a title.

This season though, I could care less. I hate both teams. I would root for Marion Barber to do well and that's probably about it...

True Fan
10-30-2009, 02:56 PM
cowboys if ray lewis is playing, ravens if he's not.............that dude is a total POS

California-Steel
10-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Wouldn't the world end or something it those to met in the Superbowl?
:ratsuck :bungalssuck :brownssuck and so does the Cowgirls!!

RuthlessBurgher
10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
that dude is a total POS

Finally, I agree with True Fan about something. :P

RKSteel
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Would not watch the SB.

MeetJoeGreene
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
We almost had that same dilema when NE played the Giants (Dallas was in the Playoffs that year and I was worried they would make it to the SB.

But to answer the question.. probably the Rats....but I would be more rooting against Dallas more than for the Rats

RuthlessBurgher
10-30-2009, 04:20 PM
We almost had that same dilema when NE played the Giants (Dallas was in the Playoffs that year and I was worried they would make it to the SB.

But to answer the question.. probably the Rats....but I would be more rooting against Dallas more than for the Rats

Alas, the Cowboys lost in the playoffs, just like every other playoff game they have been in since their last playoff win on December 28, 1996. Why should this year be any different?

birtikidis
10-30-2009, 04:25 PM
I've only watched 3 super bowls in my entire life. the steelers were in all of them.
I couldn't tell you who one what super bowl. if the steelers aren't in it, i don't care.

Lonbull
10-30-2009, 04:26 PM
I have several friends who are Dallas fans - so I'd be rooting for the Cowboys - **Although I'd really be rooting for my friends.

However I REALLY don't like the Ravens - so unless there was a former Steeler on the Ravens that I really liked at one time - I can't see a scenerio where I'd be cheering for the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

However if it's the AFC Championship Game Ravens vs. Patriots - Now I've got something to think about. (And be very sick about!)

L.B.

AngryAsian
10-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Ravens. I wouldn't want the Cowboys to win anything. Jerry Jones is the antichrist.

flippy
10-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Ravens - that way we could argue we were the second best team in football.

If Dallas wins, we're at best the 3rd best team.

DukieBoy
10-30-2009, 05:30 PM
The Ravens are a real football team, compared to the Wussboys.
Pick your poison, I'd pick the Ravens and any other team over Dulla$$

stlrz d
10-30-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1977/posters/black_sunday.jpg

Is what I'd root for.

Or a scoreless tie.

:D