PDA

View Full Version : Papillon protege onboard...he's a youngun

papillon
10-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Okay, our youngest son talked me into allowing him to join the fun. He was watching the Cleveland game online with me while I was in the chat room and asked if he could get his own log in. So, at some point a PappyJr sighting will occur on the board.

Just as an FYI, he's a youngun and a huge Polamalu fan. Went to a basketball game last year with the Polamalu wig and jersey during the playoffs.

He'll be monitored while online, so enjoy another of the Papillon brood. :tt1 :tt1

Papillon

Ghost
10-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Can we say things such as @#$^ and *&%# ? Or what about #$%@ ? And oh yeah, is #$%$ out of line?

AngryAsian
10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Can we have a say so on his Board Name... maybe even have a welcome contest for his new board moniker. Here are some of my submissions:

Papison

Papamalu

or my favorite

PapLite

:lol: :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
10-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Pappymalu would be awesome.

And you saying "he's a youngun" doesn't mean much...how old are we talking about here? I think the majority of us in here are "younguns" in comparison to you. :wink:

rpmpit
10-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard!!! And if we're voting, I gotta go with Papamalu!!! :tt2

stlrz d
10-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Papsmear?

:D :D :D

flippy
10-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Paperoni_and_Cheese
Pit_Bull (a more appropriate dog for a Pit team)
Pee_on_Pap (just rearranged the syllables)
Sonny_Boy
Butterfly (We really need to stop speaking French around here)
Moth (If you prefer the Latin translation)
Le_Papillon (you can be butterfly and he can be the butterfly)
Ali - he floats like a papillon, stings like a abeille
Koushaku_Chouno - a Buso Renkin character who's nickname is Papillon
Henri_Charrière - His memoir was titled Papillon
Bow_Tie - I prefer the Papillon Trussardi myself
Pavillion - for some reason butterfly and tent come out of the same latin word

Why do you call yourself Papillon any way?

That meaning will help us figure out the right name for Sonny_Boy.

Jigawatts
10-28-2009, 12:41 PM
PapLite

I vote PapLite.

Or, does Pap Jr. like gansta rap? How about ParappaTheRappa?

http://www.pwned.com/gamecovers/playstation2/f6ec21ca87945c6641d958fc5bb0dd7c-PaRappa_the_Rapper_2.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
10-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Depending how old the young Papillon is, you can go with caterpillar, pupa, chrysalis...

MeetJoeGreene
10-28-2009, 02:01 PM
PapLite

I vote PapLite.

http://www.pwned.com/gamecovers/playstation2/f6ec21ca87945c6641d958fc5bb0dd7c-PaRappa_the_Rapper_2.jpg

Gangsta Rap?

How 'bout Lil' P.

flippy
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM
PapLite

I vote PapLite.

Gangsta Rap?

How 'bout Lil' P.

How bout Peezy?

BURGH86STEEL
10-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Sounds good, should be some fun.

AngryAsian
10-28-2009, 05:56 PM
More suggestion:

Off of Papsmear....

how bout' Pap'sProduction

Or we could do a lineage way of thinking with....

Papprentice

Papoose

PapProgeny

PapPup

Or if he's pretty young we could go the Nursery Rhyme pathway and do....

PappilyEverAfter

Or if you are like MJG who is a big Madonna fan we could do....

PapaDon'tPreach

Or if you of the Irish persuasion we could do...

Loins O' Pap

Get back to us soon.... :lol:

Chadman
10-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Les fils de Papillon

or

Le petit gars de Papillon

or

Papillon progeniture

stlrz d
10-28-2009, 07:15 PM
What a load of pap this thread is....

:lol:

papillon
10-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, this certainly turned into a very entertaining thread, unfortunately, we have already created his username as PappyJr (we aren't that creative).

Ghost - What the $@#!$ do you mean can you say $%@#!! in front of PappyJr, that's know way to talk to a @#$@!# young and !@^$# impressionable kid.

Stlrz d - Papsmear is out, that's just wrong on many levels. :moon

Ruthless - You're officially on my list and based on your comments if you're a youngun then he's closer to embryonic. Ruthless, stop by SN1s tailgate December 5th, so that, I can beat you with my cane, walker or both. :tt2

Asian - PapLite and others were entertaining to be sure; PapLite has asked if I'd query for a signature of his own. He's looking for a steel gray landscape of Pittsburgh with the Steeler logo (in color) shining in the sky similar to how Gotham City summons Batman.

Chadman - You know too much French although Papillon progenture caught my eye

Flippy - I'm not sure I have words for some of your offerings, but my username came from the book of the same name. Henri Charriere couldn't be broken in the book and that's how I look at the Steelers, they just never give up.

Thanks for the suggestions and entertainment. :moon :P

Pappy

Starlifter
10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
lots of good suggestions, but i get it. you're basically saying...

pap you.

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
PappyJr is too easy. At least you could have kept the French thing going and given the li'l Hot Shot the name "PapillonPartDeux" orr you could have gone with "PapillonTheNextGeneration" (since he literally is).

stlrz d
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
PappyJr is too easy. At least you could have kept the French thing going and given the li'l Hot Shot the name "PapillonPartDeux" orr you could have gone with "PapillonTheNextGeneration" (since he literally is).

PapTNG would have been the better way to do that. :P

Hey, Admin can change a user's screen name, right? :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
10-29-2009, 02:01 PM
I just thought of annother "Papsqueak"

papillon
10-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Okay, there are offically too many better options than PappyJr for me to let it go. Once PapLite or Papsqueak, or Papillon progenture or one of the other good ones gets his okay to post we'll have a poll to change the name to a more entertaining and creative name. They're just too good not to use one of them.

Papsqueak, I love it.

Pappy

flippy
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm glad you're not named after the little dog or butterfly. The book's a much better reasoning.

How about naming him after the Popeye character - Poopdeck Pappy

Mel Blount's G
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Papscallion or Papillion Rapscallion

Paprogney (or PapsProgeny) or ProudPappy'sProgeny *Edit: I see asian already suggested this...my bad

Papsburgh Progeny or Papsburgh Polamalu Fan

Pap-a-lap-a-ding-dong

The Twinkle in Pap's Eye

Papspawn or Spawn o' Pappy

PapIsPop

Pap'sLad (Papslad) or Pap'sRadLad or BadLad o' Pap or ProudPappy'sLad or HappyPappy'sLad

PappyLongstocking

Pap's Peon or Peon o' Pap (or Pap's Punk?)

Pap's Pup or Pappy Puppy

MeetJoeGreene
10-30-2009, 08:51 AM

PapaDon'tPreach

:

Careful there Asian. I can take a joke but you are getting close to the borderline with comments like that. Your Ninja's don't scare me. You better pray to your lucky star that I don't take a holiday and open up a can of whoop-a$$ on you. Before that happens, you better express yourself and open your heart to your loved ones that you cherish- your material girl and vogue wife. Because I don't know if you will live to tell or even get a chance to scream "Rescue me".

flippy
10-30-2009, 10:24 AM

PapaDon'tPreach

:

Careful there Asian. I can take a joke but you are getting close to the borderline with comments like that. Your Ninja's don't scare me. You better pray to your lucky star that I don't take a holiday and open up a can of whoop-a$$ on you. Before that happens, you better express yourself and open your heart to your loved ones that you cherish- your material girl and vogue wife. Because I don't know if you will live to tell or even get a chance to scream "Rescue me".

"Keep it together."

You used to be one of my favorite posters, but with antics like these I'm not so "Crazy for you" anymore, MeetLoudenSwayne.

Maybe it's time to get some help from Kuch on your vision quest.

AngryAsian
10-30-2009, 05:21 PM

PapaDon'tPreach

:

Okay. Now I'm terrified. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fordfixer
10-31-2009, 12:25 AM

PapaDon'tPreach

:

Time to switch to decaf :lol:

Wolfhound45
10-31-2009, 09:54 AM
To PappyJr (until you pick up another moniker), welcome.

To papillon, good on ya for bringing him up right.

To the rest of you, I HIGHLY recommend that you switch to decaf during the bye week. You have WAY too much energy/mental agility.