PDA

View Full Version : 1st time poster

RockyMountainSteeler
10-26-2009, 12:08 PM
A couple of you might remember me from the old Trib board. I was over there for a little while before it got shut down. I usuallly stop by here to read what some of you are saying. It is a good source of information since I live out of state and some of you post information that I would not be privledged to otherwise.

Anyways, just decided to finally sign back up and add in my .02 cents every now and again.

Oh, and by the way...........GO STEELERS!!!!

I've got tickets to the Monday Night game out here in Donkeyland and it should be a great game! :tt1

MeetJoeGreene
10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
welcome back RMS!

Steelgal
10-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the best Steeler board on the web!!!!!

drprwnap
10-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard! :tt2 :tt2
Now bring home a victory on Monday night! :Beer :Beer

RuthlessBurgher
10-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Have you ever played free safety? (we may need one of those in that game, since our starter will likely be watching that game on T.V. from his couch in Pittsburgh). :wink:

fezziwig
10-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Nice having another Steeler fan adding to the fun, welcome.

RockyMountainSteeler
10-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Have you ever played free safety? (we may need one of those in that game, since our starter will likely be watching that game on T.V. from his couch in Pittsburgh). :wink:

Sorry,
6'1" 210lbs strong safety that ran a 4.6 40 in high school. (about 16 years ago).
Believe me, you don't want me out there and after the way I am feeling after some of my softball tourneys, I don't want me out there. I will definately bring what is left in my lunges though. :Steel :mrgreen:

stlrz d
10-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Welcome Rocky Mountain Oysters! :) :tt2

Kidding! You're not welcome! :D

Kidding...welcome! :D :D :D :tt2

AngryAsian
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Welcome.

fordfixer
10-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Welcome form another fan in the Rocky Mountain area :tt1

Djfan
10-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Good to have you neighbor!!

See you at the rally in Lot M!!

RockyMountainSteeler
10-27-2009, 11:01 AM

Where is lot M located and what time are you guys going to get the party started?

Djfan
10-27-2009, 11:48 AM

Where is lot M located and what time are you guys going to get the party started?

Lot M

http://www.coloradosports.org/images/invesco_parking_map.jpg

It starts about the time I have the charcoals going. Maybe 1 - 2 or so?

MeetJoeGreene
10-27-2009, 12:03 PM

Sorry,
6'1" 210lbs strong safety that ran a 4.6 40 in high school. (about 16 years ago).
Believe me, you don't want me out there and after the way I am feeling after some of my softball tourneys, I don't want me out there. I will definately bring what is left in my lunges though. :Steel :mrgreen:

A 4.6?

You are faster than Lee Flowers was when he played.

RockyMountainSteeler
10-27-2009, 12:14 PM

Sorry,

A 4.6?

You are faster than Lee Flowers was when he played.

Let me fix that - "you were faster than Lee Flowers was when he played"

I can still cover some ground in the outfield but I am positive I am no longer that fast. At 34 years old I am more like Hines and only use whatever speed I have left only when I have to. :twisted:

DJ Fan, do you need anything for the tailgate?

pfelix73
10-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Welcome aboard.....

I'm sure he could use another case or 2 of that Coors you guys drink out that way.

Or is there another beer that Denverites drink? :lol:

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

RockyMountainSteeler
10-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Welcome aboard.....

I'm sure he could use another case or 2 of that Coors you guys drink out that way.

Or is there another beer that Denverites drink? :lol:

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

I am a transplant from Maryland (Bel Air and Hagerstown) and usually drink bud light but prefer Yuengling when I can get my hands on it. I am not a fan of Coors at all, but it's a fun place to watch a ballgame at.