PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go No-Huddle!

Flasteel
10-25-2009, 11:45 AM
I think we've finally arrived where the no-huddle is such a large part of our gameplan that we won't hesitate to go to it. Nobody has proven that they can slow us down when Ben takes the game into his hands and with No Antoine Winfield, Minnesota doesn't figure to be the first.

Go Steelers!!!! :Boobs

feltdizz
10-25-2009, 02:39 PM
I think we've finally arrived where the no-huddle is such a large part of our gameplan that we won't hesitate to go to it. Nobody has proven that they can slow us down when Ben takes the game into his hands and with No Antoine Winfield, Minnesota doesn't figure to be the first.

Go Steelers!!!! :Boobs
:Agree

Flasteel
10-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Guess I was wrong. I only noticed the no-huddle a couple of times and it was a very lethargic pace. One did result in our only TD drive of the game, but I felt there were a few times in the ball game we could have used that type of spark. Maye it didn't matter anyway. We won and Ben seemed to be making poor decisions throughout the day.

An ugly win, but 5-2 headed into the bye week sure does look pretty.

JTP53609
10-26-2009, 12:25 PM
we are an ugly 5-2 thats for sure, but oh well, i guess we are not as gorgeous as the *s...but than again who is, everyone loves them because of how pretty they are

Mister Pittsburgh
10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
We go no huddle more often through the bengals and bears games, and in yesterdays game, and we are undefeated. some day moron Arians will figure it out. If he doesn't, I hope Ben tells Tomlin to lock Arians in a closet at halftime and just let Ben call the freaking plays.