PDA

View Full Version : OT: What do you think of Jeff Fisher now?

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 10:32 AM
He did this to introduce Tony Dungy at a benefit gathering at a small university in Tennessee. I say, no way in hell does my coach ever do that. I would go all LVG on Tomlin if he EVER did this. The video is from far away, but essentually he takes his jacket and shirt off to expose a manning jersey underneath, in the hometown of the team he coaches, the jersey of a division rival, and says he just wants to feel like a winner.

[youtube:20p5t9hh]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/80WYnjuc1GA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/80WYnjuc1GA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:20p5t9hh]

pfelix73
10-21-2009, 10:47 AM
I think he is one of the best coaches in the NFL. In fact, when we were looking for a replacement for Coach Cowher, I thought he would've been a great addition to our team at the time.

:tt1

Djfan
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
I think he is one of the best coaches in the NFL. In fact, when we were looking for a replacement for Coach Cowher, I thought he would've been a great addition to our team at the time.

I'm OK with your take on it PF, but NO WAY would I be even close to happy or quiet about this if Tomlin did it.

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 11:27 AM

And how would you feel if we started 0-6 and Tomlin donned a Joe Flacco jersey or a Carson Palmer jersey?

phillyesq
10-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I've always liked and respected Fisher. It's unfortunate that he has a team with punks like Lendale and Johnson, but I've liked Fisher as a coach.

I think this was pretty funny -- I believe that it was for a fundraiser of some sort, and I got a good laugh out of it. But I probably would be incredibly irritated if Tomlin did the same thing. Double standard? Sure.

snarky
10-21-2009, 11:47 AM
In my opinion, anybody who gets upset by that: 1) had too much time on his hands; and 2) takes the NFL way too seriously. This is not life and death and it is OK for people to have a laugh about stuff. JF has been a good coach for that organization and a joke at a fundraiser doesn't change that.

rpmpit
10-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Never had a problem with Jeff Fisher but this was a stupid move. Maybe he's angry at his team for basically giving up last week, but this wasn't the way to motivate them.

JTP53609
10-21-2009, 11:59 AM
i would be pist, i mean, i know it was in good humor and all but if tomlin came out wearing the face of our rival franchises jersey (ray lewis) i would not find it funny even if was meant to be....

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 12:07 PM
In my opinion, anybody who gets upset by that: 1) had too much time on his hands; and 2) takes the NFL way too seriously. This is not life and death and it is OK for people to have a laugh about stuff. JF has been a good coach for that organization and a joke at a fundraiser doesn't change that.

Disagree. The reason the NFL is so popular is because people generally have a connection to the team they are following. That's why people get all in an uproar when people like Favre leaves and eventually goes to the Vikings. It's also why people in Pittsburgh would go nutso if Cowher ever takes the Cleveland job. There are a lot of jokes to be told that are funny, this was not one of them. Of course, people in Tennessee care more about the Vols than they do the Titans, certainly different than int he Burgh, so reaction may be a little more relaxed there, but it still doesn't make it right. Football is an us vs them attitude more than most sports. How can any of the players in that locker room see him as one of them, when he takes a cheap shot at them by saying "I just wanted to know what it feels like to be a winner." Sorry, this isn;t about taking things too seriously. If Jay Leno says it, fine. Not one of their own. This wasn't motivation, it was just stupid.

NC Steeler Fan
10-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah, what HE said.... :Agree

pfelix73
10-21-2009, 12:29 PM

:Agree

If Tomlin did it and we were 0-6 and wore a Flacco jersey---- well then that changes everything..... :lol:

snarky
10-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Disagree. The reason the NFL is so popular is because people generally have a connection to the team they are following. That's why people get all in an uproar when people like Favre leaves and eventually goes to the Vikings. It's also why people in Pittsburgh would go nutso if Cowher ever takes the Cleveland job. There are a lot of jokes to be told that are funny, this was not one of them. Of course, people in Tennessee care more about the Vols than they do the Titans, certainly different than int he Burgh, so reaction may be a little more relaxed there, but it still doesn't make it right. Football is an us vs them attitude more than most sports. How can any of the players in that locker room see him as one of them, when he takes a cheap shot at them by saying "I just wanted to know what it feels like to be a winner." Sorry, this isn;t about taking things too seriously. If Jay Leno says it, fine. Not one of their own. This wasn't motivation, it was just stupid.

If his team doesn't like the 0-6 jokes, they should try winning a game sometime.

RuthlessBurgher
10-21-2009, 01:53 PM
He should have taken off his jacket to expose the Manning jersey, saying he just wants to feel like a winner...then he should have ripped off the Manning jersey and twirled a Terrible Towel, saying now he just wants to feel like a champion. That would have officially broken the Curse of the Terrible Towel.

:tt2 :tt1

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 02:10 PM

If his team doesn't like the 0-6 jokes, they should try winning a game sometime.

No doubt, but you don't need one of your own rubbing it in your faces in public.

flippy
10-21-2009, 02:16 PM
He shoulda been wearing a Big Ben jersey.

Steelgal
10-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I know it was meant to be funny and it did seem to get a good laugh, but I thought it was stupid too. It would be interesting to hear if the owner or team knew about it beforehand. If not that would be a slap in the face to me. Over the years, I've never really considered Fisher a 'funny guy' so it just seemed out of character for him. He's always seemed pretty intense, but what do I know :Blah

Chachi
10-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't have a problem with it.

Now, if it was Bill Cowher....wearing a Roethlisberger #7 jersey and said, "I just want to feel like a winner."

WWWOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH NELLY!

pick6
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
I've always liked and respected Fisher. It's unfortunate that he has a team with punks like Lendale and Johnson, but I've liked Fisher as a coach.

I think this was pretty funny -- I believe that it was for a fundraiser of some sort, and I got a good laugh out of it. But I probably would be incredibly irritated if Tomlin did the same thing. Double standard? Sure.

wow...i don't know where to begin. i have to say that I love when these things happen because they bring to light a wealth of information about our culture. but i think the qoute above takes the cake. Let me get this straight, Fisher doing something outrageous, gets turned into johnson and lendale are punks. Perfect. What in the world do lendale and johnson have to do with fisher wearing the jersey of his own teams archrival and equating it with "feeling like a winner", all in the midst of his team suffering one of the most amazing collapses in recent sports history. could you imagine if vince young would have done that exact same thing within the same context. philly would be on here calling for his neck. Psychosis? yeah. watch the code language pour in. lol. Go Steelers.

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 04:01 PM

wow...i don't know where to begin. i have to say that I love when these things happen because they bring to light a wealth of information about our culture. but i think the qoute above takes the cake. Let me get this straight, Fisher doing something outrageous, gets turned into johnson and lendale are punks. Perfect. What in the world do lendale and johnson have to do with fisher wearing the jersey of his own teams archrival and equating it with "feeling like a winner", all in the midst of his team suffering one of the most amazing collapses in recent sports history. could you imagine if vince young would have done that exact same thing within the same context. philly would be on here calling for his neck. Psychosis? yeah. watch the code language pour in. lol. Go Steelers.

actually, Lenwhale IS a punk, color aside, esq has that right. But I don't know much about johnson.

Lonbull
10-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I always thought of Jeff Fisher as a coach I "liked" but hated having in our division back in the day - which is probably one of the best compliments I can offer.

I think he has a lot to offer any team he's a head coach of - however IMO a lot of problems he's facing right now are due to the fact that Vince Young is a 1st round pick that they aren't getting any production out of....at the time Fisher didn't want Young.

Regarding his recent donning of the Peyton Manning Colts Jersey - from a fans perspective I don't have much of a problem with it...because I'm a Steelers fan - I hate the Titans and I couldn't be happier that their coach basically slapped his organization in the face.

**However from a business perspective - this is an issue.

He's doing this in the state that his team represents - he's wearing a rivals jersey, but worst of all he says he just wants to "feel like a winner"?!?!

I could certainly understand wearing a Tennessee Volenteers Manning jersey - that would make a lot of sense. But no matter how you slice this - it's a slap in the face to his own team, and even worse the organization - or more specifically the place that cuts him a check.

My guess is that this was an attempt at a joke that just didn't come across. But this is something a coach could get fired over - especially if ownership didn't know about it beforehand....and even worse you're sitting at 0-6 - with a team that thought it was going deep into the playoffs this season.

This was just really poorly done. Had he worn the Peyton jersey and then said something along the lines of....."Well even I'm a fan of Peyton - so you know he must be really good" than sure.....that might have worked.

Or had he even broken out a Dungy Steelers Jersey....maybe???

But this was really poor execution - which might explain that 0-6 start.

If Mike Tomlin had done this exact same thing and than said "I just wanted to feel like a winner" I would be extremely disappointed.

This is a "public" embarrassment to a team and organization that fans root for --- I would be more upset with this than what Jeff Reed did recently (or at least what I've read that Jeff Reed did recently).

L.B.

pick6
10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
No,no,no, dude you're not understanding my point. is lendy a punk, i really dont know ive never met him. did he step on the towel yes. therefore he is our enemy until he asks for forgiveness. then each steeler fan can choose to accept or reject his pleas for clemency. lol.

does this have anything to do with fisher? no..... So what im saying is that in the back of philly's mind(yeah im a mind reader...lol) only certain people can be punks and others get a pass. This kneejerk reaction is beautifully demonstrated by him bringing up people who have absolutely nothing to do with Fisher in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from fisher being a punk to lendale and johnson being punks. this is how the mind works. when we develop mental archetypes over years we will do anything to uphold these thoughts. I see this everyday in my line of work. when one guy does something illegal it is the worst crime that has ever been committed. when another guy does the exact same thing or even worse its..."boys will be boys.. lets give the kid probation". I am not kidding. as for the race thing yeah maybe. but im starting to see things trend toward economic status. your thoughts. Go best team in the world.

aggiebones
10-21-2009, 04:50 PM
If Tomlin started 0-6 he'd be fired or killed on the spot.
But Fisher has done it for 15-20 years or whatever, so he gets the benefit of the doubt. No coach could go that long without having a few hiccups.
He's put in his time, if he wants to make a joke with Dungy who he respects and has fought with for a long time, so be it.
Any fan over reacting to this would just show his own ignorance.
Granted, Tomlin hasn't put in that time yet to done Ravens gear. Tomlin wearing a Ray Lewis jersey would make me vomit.

JAR
10-21-2009, 05:02 PM
You can't hear it in that vid, but Fisher said we haven't won again since a couple of my knuckleheads stomped on it and is asking the Rooneys to reverse the Curse of the TT.

pick6
10-21-2009, 05:20 PM
and so the saga continues. for me the issue is not what fisher did. and yes he is an excellent coach. better than most despite his current record. im laughing at the reactions and excuses being made on this guys behalf by the same people who would castigate (almost) anyone else for doing the exact same thing. "he's a great coach", "he's put in his time" (i give that points for originality, I hope you're an attorney, you may have missed your calling), "ah shucks he's a great guy"... and im sure more excuses to come. Im telling you I see this double standard and its requisite rationalization on a daily basis. ok ill check back later gotta get back to this crap. there are the steelers then there are guys running around grass fields with type pants trying to be like us. note to broncos: go back to your usual uni, we know that you feel like you got a couple of wins under your belt and you feel like your playing steelerball, so you can kind of channel us through a uniform modification. go back or be destroyed. ok seriously i have to go............ "Then get out!!!"

Mister Pittsburgh
10-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Maybe it was really a dig at an owner that decided the Titans should draft Vince Young no matter what Fisher said, and he wore Mannings jersey as a big F U, told you so, type of thing. And his team definately quit on him so they can STFU too.

Fisher is a good coach and lets hope that the Bungles don't decide to hire him once he is fired this offseason and Marv Lewis is fired as well for the Bungles imploding like normal.

True Fan
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
if tomlin did it and anybody on this board said anything bad about him, they would be called a racist.

proudpittsburgher
10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
if tomlin did it and anybody on this board said anything bad about him, they would be called a racist.

I call bullcrap. The people who are deemed racists on this board have proven so with their statements, over time. Please don't lump what people, including myself, view LVG as . . . he and others have earned the title.

stlrz d
10-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Mountain out of a mole hill.

Starlifter
10-21-2009, 11:35 PM
it was funny, for charity so who cares. the idea that fisher is caught up in a 'rivalry' is silly. the NFL manufactures rivalries so that us, the fans get drawn in deeper. i don't believe with all the movement of players and coaches there really is all that much. i agree the steelers and the rats are a lone exception, but in general i highly doubt fisher hates the colts and his only concern in life is to win the next game, no matter who it is.

fordfixer
10-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:35 pm EDT
Jeff Fisher: Sorry, pitiful fans offended over Manning joke
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl,197424 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jeff-Fisher-says-sorry-to-pitiful-fans-offended-;_ylt=ArPHzkUKlVWnzmAc2PBB4zlDubYF?urn=nfl,197424)

By Chris Chase

Jeff Fisher delivered an appropriate apology today for donning a Peyton Manning jersey at a charity benefit where he explained his choice of apparel by saying he "wanted to feel like a winner". The action drew outrage from humorless people who can't take a joke and those who think that being a football coach is as serious a profession as there is. From a PR standpoint, the apology was expected. It wasn't at all needed.

The whole thing was a self-deprecating joke. I guarantee Jeff Fisher is more disgusted with his team's 0-6 start than any fan out there, so to suggest that he doesn't care about his team's shoddy record because he's able to poke fun at it is preposterous.

To his credit, Fisher stood by the gag joke (which was pretty funny, I thought) while trying to calm the masses who called for his head:

"It was for a very, very worthwhile cause, charity," Fisher said. "I was introducing Tony, just having fun with it and I really apologize if I offended anybody, but if you're offended over the nature of that type of thing, then I think you need to rethink things.

"This is a very worthwhile and needy benefit and I was honored to be there. ... I'm sorry if I offended anybody but if I had to do it again, I would do it again."

That's a classic non-apology apology right there. He says he's sorry and then chastises anyone stupid enough to have desired such a statement in the first place. That's fantastic.

Some blogs failed to mention that Fisher was introducing Tony Dungy while he wore the jersey, a fact which makes this even less of a big deal. People can't poke fun at themselves now?

One blogger said this would be like if Jim Zorn wore an Eli Manning jersey to a benefit in D.C., which isn't the best comparison. Fisher has earned the right to laugh at himself, Zorn hasn't. If people in Tennessee disagree, maybe they'd like to replace their successful coach with the decidedly unsuccessful Zorn. He should be on the market in a few days.

True Fan
10-22-2009, 05:20 AM

I call bullcrap. The people who are deemed racists on this board have proven so with their statements, over time. Please don't lump what people, including myself, view LVG as . . . he and others have earned the title.

too bad. that's the rules of this board.

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 07:37 AM
[quote="True Fan":1bbcjh43]if tomlin did it and anybody on this board said anything bad about him, they would be called a racist.

too bad. that's the rules of this board.[/quote:1bbcjh43]

Says you. like I said, too many on here have earned it.

Ghost
10-22-2009, 08:05 AM
If the Steelers were 0-6 and just got beat 59-0 by the Pats (and looked as if they had given up during the game) then Tomlin wearing another jersey would be the least of the worries.

This is nothing. We're not in that locker room and have no idea what Fisher needs to do to motivate this team. Fisher didn't suddenly forget to coach - he was 13-3 one year ago and whipped the Steelers.

My favorite part of this whole situation - Fisher NOT apologizing. He did what he wanted to do, and even after the stupid uproar, he basically told people to shut up and move on, he just did it politely. He didn't take the pu$$y way out and try to back track. I actually like him more now.

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't expect others to care as much about their team as I do mine. I realize I, and a lot of others on this board and in this fanbase, take the Steelers way too seriously. That being said, owners of franchises like Tennessee, Arizona, Atlanta, etc want their fansbase to be like that of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, Chicago etc. They want the rabid fanbase . . . it's a good business move. People buy more jerseys, people attend games, people buy Sunday Ticket, all of these things put money into the owners pockets. When Fisher treats the matter like he did, it is disrespectful to their fanbase and to his players. I am not in the locker room, but I am sure he preaches the same things other coaches do, togetherness . . . teamwork, looking out for your team . . . things he threw out the window at the expense of a cheap joke. It's not like he was only poking fun at the teams slow start, he donned the jersey of a division rival. :wft If he doesn't care about competitive nature, why should the fans of his team? And if the fans don't care, well, then, they are loooking at more blackouts in the Tennessee area on Sunday, because, after all, it's just a game, right? It's just a joke, right? Man up and apologize. Say you only meant it as a joke, but you can understand why tennessee fans would be offended, and you appologize. Tell them you are committed to the team, and the owners who pay yyou millions of dollars to be a team guy. No, it was a joke to Fisher, and so was his "appology"

pfelix73
10-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Well said and at least you are consistent in your statements. You are certainly entitled to your own opinions as we all are.

My opinion on this subject is that it was meant to be humorous. Tuesdays are off days and it was done on Tuesday. I say let's move on to another subject.....

Go Steelers!

feltdizz
10-22-2009, 10:39 AM

Titans won 13 or 14 games last year and have always been close to .500 or better. Fans take this game more serious then the coaches or players.

Got humor? You guys really think coaches should walk around like it's Sunday gametime on a Tuesday?

The guy hasn't won a game since they beat u slast season, let the guy make light of a lost season.

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Titans won 13 or 14 games last year and have always been close to .500 or better. Fans take this game more serious then the coaches or players.

Got humor? You guys really think coaches should walk around like it's Sunday gametime on a Tuesday?

The guy hasn't won a game since they beat u slast season, let the guy make light of a lost season.

I never said he is a bad coach. Maybe others have but not me. It was poor judgement, that's all. I know it was a joke, but it was in bad taste. Just appologize, that's all. It would be forgotten. But don't acompany it with a back-handed slap. Whether he is or not, it makes him come off as a smug ba$tard.

NC Steeler Fan
10-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Fisher screwed up R-O-Y-A-L-L-Y...

One year at camp, one of my Steeler buddies brought a ratbird fan with him who was decked out in a (*gag*) 52 jersey.

We're walking along a sidewalk when we see Mean Joe Greene coming towards us. I shake his hand and my Steeler buddy goes to shake his hand, but Joe notices the ratbird fan next to him and stops short, backing up with "Man, did you bring him here? No way, no way, man!"

Greene took a wide berth around both and kept walking down the sidewalk past us; my Steeler buddy falling all over himself, pleading: "He grew up in baltimore, he can't help it!!!!"

Greene never looked back.

THAT's loyalty. And Fisher should be flogged....

ikestops85
10-22-2009, 11:11 AM
If Tomlin would have done the same thing I probably would have been ticked. Then hopefully I would have taken a step back and realized I was thinking like a dumbass. There are more important things in the world than football and Fisher was supporting one of them. He brought a little humor to a serious situation and for that I applaud him.

RuthlessBurgher
10-22-2009, 11:36 AM
If Tomlin would have done the same thing I probably would have been ticked.

You racist bastard. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 11:51 AM
If Tomlin would have done the same thing I probably would have been ticked. Then hopefully I would have taken a step back and realized I was thinking like a dumbass. There are more important things in the world than football and Fisher was supporting one of them. He brought a little humor to a serious situation and for that I applaud him.

What I don't understand is what does one thing have to do with another? Most of the people behind Fisher on this one use the fact that he did it at a charity as his excuse. So, if you come out to a charity auction wearing a white robe and mask as a joke, does that make it any less tasteful, after all, the KKK has a big presence in WV. :wft It doesn't make the joke any less tasteful that he did it at a charity auction.

NC Steeler Fan
10-22-2009, 11:59 AM

Sorry dude. We disagree on whether or not I am thinking like a dumbass.

Supporting a charity is one thing and he gets credit for that..it's a no-brainer.

But, as head coach, kicking your team like that in public is stupid.

I have no clue how racism could come into this...

RuthlessBurgher
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM

Supporting a charity is one thing and he gets credit for that..it's a no-brainer.

I was making light of True Fan's absurd comment earlier in this thread that "if tomlin did it and anybody on this board said anything bad about him, they would be called a racist."

Ghost
10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
I can't belie wearing a Manning jersey just got compared to wearing a Klan rope. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen here.

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM
I can't belie wearing a Manning jersey just got compared to wearing a Klan rope. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen here.

Oh come on. It was a stretch, but the reason was that basically people are saying he can say anything he wanted because it was at a charity event and was for a laugh. learn to read into context please. :roll:

ikestops85
10-22-2009, 12:52 PM

I don't think Fisher was kicking his team. Jeff Fisher is head coach of the Titans and is in essence the head of that team. He was poking fun at himself. It's called self deprecating humor. If you don't think the Titans losing isn't tearing Fishers guts out then there really isn't anything else to say. I'm sure if he didn't find anything to laugh about he would just be crying all the time. The humor might be his way of handling the adversity. I really feel it is a non-issue. The guy is one helluva coach and he helps charities. I'm not going to say bad things about him.

Oh, and to Ruthless. The only thing Tomlin is good for is picking up the trash at Heinz after games. :moon

:lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-22-2009, 01:00 PM

I don't think Fisher was kicking his team. Jeff Fisher is head coach of the Titans and is in essence the head of that team. He was poking fun at himself. It's called self deprecating humor. If you don't think the Titans losing isn't tearing Fishers guts out then there really isn't anything else to say. I'm sure if he didn't find anything to laugh about he would just be crying all the time. The humor might be his way of handling the adversity. I really feel it is a non-issue. The guy is one helluva coach and he helps charities. I'm not going to say bad things about him.

Oh, and to Ruthless. The only thing Tomlin is good for is picking up the trash at Heinz after games. :moon

:lol:

And he apparently gets paid too much to do that! :wink:

Ghost
10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
I can't believe wearing a Manning jersey just got compared to wearing a Klan robe. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen here.

Oh come on. It was a stretch, but the reason was that basically people are saying he can say anything he wanted because it was at a charity event and was for a laugh. learn to read into context please. :roll:

I read for comprehension just fine. Stretch or not, comparing the wearing of a Manning jersey even as a stretch comparison to an outfit worn by people who hate entire races of other people and killed for that belief; is what's offensive.

I guess I'm just not a "super fan"....

proudpittsburgher
10-22-2009, 01:40 PM
I can't believe wearing a Manning jersey just got compared to wearing a Klan robe. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen here.

I read for comprehension just fine. Stretch or not, comparing the wearing of a Manning jersey even as a stretch comparison to an outfit worn by people who hate entire races of other people and killed for that belief; is what's offensive.

I guess I'm just not a "super fan"....

Sorry if I offended you, I certainly don't condone any actions of the KKK. The point I was trying to make, which was picked apart rather than just looking at the context, was that you can't excuse stupid behavior simply because it is done at a charity event.

And I have no idea what the meaning of the "super fan" comment was.

eniparadoxgma
10-22-2009, 04:32 PM
This thread:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7586/trainwreck782867.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/trainwreck782867.jpg/)

RuthlessBurgher
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
This thread:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7586/trainwreck782867.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/trainwreck782867.jpg/)

I think it is more like this:

http://420.thrashbarg.net/epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg

Your train wasn't mangled enough. :P

True Fan
10-22-2009, 09:34 PM
absurdly true

I was making light of True Fan's absurd comment earlier in this thread that "if tomlin did it and anybody on this board said anything bad about him, they would be called a racist."

feltdizz
10-23-2009, 12:53 AM

What I don't understand is what does one thing have to do with another? Most of the people behind Fisher on this one use the fact that he did it at a charity as his excuse. So, if you come out to a charity auction wearing a white robe and mask as a joke, does that make it any less tasteful, after all, the KKK has a big presence in WV. :wft It doesn't make the joke any less tasteful that he did it at a charity auction.

whistle blowing...... flag on the field. False start on PP...

Dude are younreally turning this into a racist kkk situation?
If so, insert Dave chappelle and Wayne Brady and yes...i could see the humor in it.