PDA

View Full Version : D'Qwell Jackson placed on I.R. after injury in Steelers game

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2009, 06:26 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/20/browns-jackson-out-for-season-with-shoulder-injury/

Browns LB Jackson out for season with shoulder injury
Posted: October 20th, 2009 | NFL.com Staff |

The Browns not only lost Sunday’s game to the Steelers. They lost their best defender in the process.

The Browns announced Tuesday that LB D’Qwell Jackson has been placed on season-ending injured reserve because of a shoulder injury he sustained in Pittsburgh.

Jackson has started in all six games this season and recorded a team-high 59 tackles, two passes defensed and one forced fumble. He had over 100 tackles in 2007 and 2008.

JTP53609
10-21-2009, 09:02 AM
i have a feeling they might finish 4th in the afc north now..just going out on a limb

phillyesq
10-21-2009, 01:36 PM
i have a feeling they might finish 4th in the afc north now..just going out on a limb

I have a feeling that they're trying to determine if they can somehow finish fifth in the north. :brownssuck

RuthlessBurgher
10-21-2009, 01:41 PM

I have a feeling that they're trying to determine if they can somehow finish fifth in the north. :brownssuck

Their coach is a Mangenius...he'll be able to figure out a way to do it. :brownssuck