PDA

View Full Version : SMACK!

Chachi
10-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Last I looked at the Bolts/Donkeys game, Bolts up 23-17 in the 3rd.

I thought, "Hunh, the Bolts are getting it done. Odd, but good."

Now 34-23 Donkeys with under 2 minutes. 17 unanswered points.

SMACK!!!

3 weeks.

:Beer :Beer :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Beer :Beer

JTP53609
10-20-2009, 08:14 AM
i was not really sold on the broncos, but after watching them yesterday, they are good, very good defense, (oh how we wish we never got rid of mcbean now) and on offense orton is not the best qb in the league, but he is SMART, very smart, they have baltimore before us which is nice hopefully they get beat up...

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-20-2009, 08:51 AM
i was not really sold on the broncos, but after watching them yesterday, they are good, very good defense, (oh how we wish we never got rid of mcbean now) and on offense orton is not the best qb in the league, but he is SMART, very smart, they have baltimore before us which is nice hopefully they get beat up...

Baltimore's D isn't beating up very many teams these days.

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2009, 09:15 AM

Is McBean better than Brett Keisel? Travis Kirschke? Nick Eason? Ziggy Hood?

JTP53609
10-20-2009, 10:11 AM

well maybe eason, but it never helps to have quality depth, of course we did not know he was going to be a starter for a 6-0 team though, i was just sayin....

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2009, 10:16 AM

well maybe eason, but it never helps to have quality depth, of course we did not know he was going to be a starter for a 6-0 team though, i was just sayin....

It is interesting that Eason was a 4th round pick of the Broncos who found success with the Steelers, and McBean was a 4th round pick of the Steelers who found success with the Broncos.