PDA

View Full Version : Roughing Marsha

Djfan
10-18-2009, 06:16 PM
They did it again. One of the Titans brushes his helmet as his arm is trying to block the ball. Marsha didn't budge, juggle, lose a step, etc., but the flag was thrown.

The NFL better get on the stick. This kind of crap is losing fans.

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
The dude smeared Marsha's make-up. Hence, the penalty.

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Seriously, they ought to at least be more consistent in their calls, whether it's Marsha, or a Manning, or Phyllis, ... or hey even Ben.

Discipline of Steel
10-18-2009, 08:29 PM
On the other side of the coin, Trent Edwards got bent over backwards, twisted, and concussed on a hit after both knees were planted on the ground with no call on the Jets defender. In a tight game i might add. I think Marsha was busy running up a blowout??

Hold on, Jack Lambert is texting me again...

He says not to worry, Marsha will fold against any team that can strike fear of physical pain in her heart

He also says, just get some blood on her jersey, preferably hers but doesnt really matter ... that should do it

RuthlessBurgher
10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
On the other side of the coin, Trent Edwards got bent over backwards, twisted, and concussed on a hit after both knees were planted on the ground with no call on the Jets defender. In a tight game i might add. I think Marsha was busy running up a blowout??

Hold on, Jack Lambert is texting me again...

He says not to worry, Marsha will fold against any team that can strike fear of physical pain in her heart

He also says, just get some blood on her jersey, preferably hers but doesnt really matter ... that should do it

Brady does not get squeamish at the sight of blood. Remember, he has to change his pads on a monthly basis. :D

Wolfhound45
10-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Seems like a fitting place to add in this article;

Why Tom Brady Is Begging For a Bone Crunching Sack
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744 ... ching-sack (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/274472-why-tom-brady-is-begging-for-a-bone-crunching-sack)

Is Tom Brady begging for a bone crunching hit?

The New England Patriots today defeated the Tennessee Titans by a score of 59-0.

This type of game reminds me as to why the Patriots and Brady have no class. Running up the score is a mockery to the traditions of football, admired only by loser fans that dote over stats.

Teddy Roosevelt would be spinning in his grave.

Running up the score in the NFL is asking for it. Unless it is a postseason game, you better watch your back in the NFL after a performance like this; and Brady has just put a target on his.

Stats don't indicate dominance. The ability to show restraint and still win, is a true sign of dominance. Rubbing someone's face in your pile of feces is not dominance, just the act of a dirt-bag.

People who follow my articles will probably think, "Oh, he's at it again."

Funny thing is, that Brady gives so much material that I don't have to concoct anything. He is a classless shrew and should be shown no mercy on a sack.

He doesn't show mercy, so why should you?

Eye for an eye, man.

Brady will even laugh in your face because he knows that NFL rules unfairly favor a dirt-bag like him.

Just ask Ray Lewis.

Brady dishonors the game, he dishonored a great player, and even dishonored the mother of his son. Why? Because Brady is a dishonorable shrew.

I think Brady is begging for a bone crunching hit. Take the penalty or even the suspension because Brady makes a mockery of a great game.

If anything, the NFL should fine Brady for unsportsmanlike conduct.

proudpittsburgher
10-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Seems like a fitting place to add in this article;

Why Tom Brady Is Begging For a Bone Crunching Sack
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744 ... ching-sack (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/274472-why-tom-brady-is-begging-for-a-bone-crunching-sack)

Is Tom Brady begging for a bone crunching hit?

The New England Patriots today defeated the Tennessee Titans by a score of 59-0.

This type of game reminds me as to why the Patriots and Brady have no class. Running up the score is a mockery to the traditions of football, admired only by loser fans that dote over stats.

Teddy Roosevelt would be spinning in his grave.

Running up the score in the NFL is asking for it. Unless it is a postseason game, you better watch your back in the NFL after a performance like this; and Brady has just put a target on his.

Stats don't indicate dominance. The ability to show restraint and still win, is a true sign of dominance. Rubbing someone's face in your pile of feces is not dominance, just the act of a dirt-bag.

People who follow my articles will probably think, "Oh, he's at it again."

Funny thing is, that Brady gives so much material that I don't have to concoct anything. He is a classless shrew and should be shown no mercy on a sack.

He doesn't show mercy, so why should you?

Eye for an eye, man.

Brady will even laugh in your face because he knows that NFL rules unfairly favor a dirt-bag like him.

Just ask Ray Lewis.

Brady dishonors the game, he dishonored a great player, and even dishonored the mother of his son. Why? Because Brady is a dishonorable shrew.

I think Brady is begging for a bone crunching hit. Take the penalty or even the suspension because Brady makes a mockery of a great game.

If anything, the NFL should fine Brady for unsportsmanlike conduct.

:Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow

JTP53609
10-20-2009, 08:34 AM
it is getting ridiculous, i feel for trent edwards, i have seen them play 3 times this year and every time he gets nailed hit late, twisted, thrown etc. nothing is called, i think he has taken the worse beating of any qbs i have seen, it is not right how they protect some qbs more than others, that is like your mom saying that she loves your brother more than you...