:tt2

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 04:36 PM
The first dozen or so threads was sheer joy to read, until I got kicked off

:tt2

Agreed! :lol:

SteelTorch
10-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Not only that, but Cincy lost as well. Hopefully the fans will soon realize that you can only pull games out of your ass for so long before your luck runs out. :wink:

AngryAsian
10-18-2009, 04:41 PM
I intend to log on soon and start my havoc.... :twisted:

ColumbusSteelerFan
10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
I was on there long enough to see a thread called "What's up chokers?" by a Steelers fan. By the time I clicked it the thread was gone. Are they THAT bad on that board? :ratsuck

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Funny they are comparing themselves to the Titans now to console themselves.

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 06:41 PM
One of their posters wrote this:

" the titans have not won a single game, be it preseason postseason or regular season, since lendale white and the like stomped on the terrible towel in week 13 of last season.

stupid yellow dishrag has a curse, i tells ya! "

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM

" the titans have not won a single game, be it preseason postseason or regular season, since lendale white and the like stomped on the terrible towel in week 13 of last season.

thehats is a Steelers fan.

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 06:49 PM

OH ....... never mind.

DukieBoy
10-18-2009, 07:19 PM

OH ....... never mind.

It was very well written, though.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 07:43 PM

OH ....... never mind.

It was very well written, though.

:lol:

proudpittsburgher
10-19-2009, 09:39 AM
I think we have all learned, especially after beating the Pats and Eagles back to back in 04, that Super Bowls are not won in October. True enough, you can take yourself out of contention, but you can't win one then, just put yourself in position. That's why I am not too worried about the Steelers shaky start just yet. I believe the Ravens will get better and the Steelers and Ravens will be battling it out later in the season for the division crown. When the rat turds started off hot, I listened to all of the talking heads put them in the super bowl. As Denny Green once said, "If you want to crown their arses, crown them." Give things time.

JTP53609
10-20-2009, 08:35 AM
it was a good day here in bodymore, murderland.......i just smiled and walked away, reminding people that super bowls are not awarded in septemer, nor october, november or december...

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Is this the same board that was writing just a few weeks ago that Cincy was a must win game? In week 3?

Funny how our season was absolutely done after losing that game and only 3 weeks later we are tied for first (with a home game left against Cincy) and witnessing the meltdown of the third place team that we handed the division crown.

I only hope that the fans here remember the next time we lose a must win game in week 3. :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Is this the same board that was writing just a few weeks ago that Cincy was a must win game? In week 3?

Funny how our season was absolutely done after losing that game and only 3 weeks later we are tied for first (with a home game left against Cincy) and witnessing the meltdown of the third place team that we handed the division crown.

I only hope that the fans here remember the next time we lose a must win game in week 3. :lol: :lol:

I wasn't one of those folks. :)