PDA

View Full Version : Bengals & Rats both losing

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 03:19 PM
we need this one!!!

Holy ess, they called holding against Thomas on Harrison!!!

msp26505
10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
As my favorite overpaid janitor would point out, there are no style points in the NFL.

And unless there's something seriously wrong with the state of the universe, this team will be in first place in about 20 minutes despite playing like arse for much of the first six weeks.

:ratsuck :brownssuck :bungalssuck

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 03:52 PM
As my favorite overpaid janitor would point out, there are no style points in the NFL.

And unless there's something seriously wrong with the state of the universe, this team will be in first place in about 20 minutes despite playing like arse for much of the first six weeks.

The Bengals beat us, so technically we would still be behind them I believe.

msp26505
10-18-2009, 03:56 PM

The Bengals beat us, so technically we would still be behind them I believe.

True.

But barring unforeseen catastrophic injuries to key players, I'd bet the house on the Steelers in the rematch with the Bungles at Heinz Field.

Iron Shiek
10-18-2009, 04:02 PM
what a collapse by vikes...suck...fake undefeated team....they suck.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Vikes D = fail down the stretch in this one. :HeadBanger

Maybe the old man still has some magic in him today?

Iron Shiek
10-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Can I rescind my comments? Favre just heaved one, rats may still lose at the hands of their vaunted defense.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Can I rescind my comments? Favre just heaved one, rats may still lose at the hands of their vaunted defense.

Chip shot FG range for the Vikes.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Vikes D is blowing it.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 04:20 PM
FG missed...Vikes win!!!!

AngryAsian
10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Love the fact that we're the only AFN team to win this week. Now it sets the stage up for the Vikes (Nationally Televised... getting it even here in FL... game) and Steelers game for next week. It will make it that much more sweet when we play spoiler for their undefeated season.

steelsun7
10-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Love the fact that we're the only AFN team to win this week. Now it sets the stage up for the Vikes (Nationally Televised... getting it even here in FL... game) and Steelers game for next week. It will make it that much more sweet when we play spoiler for their undefeated season.

agreed!!!!gonna be game of the week

msp26505
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
It's a 5-star match-up because the Steelers are in it.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
It's a 5-star match-up because the Steelers are in it.

Yes sir!

:lol:

:Clap

:tt2

JTP53609
10-20-2009, 07:26 AM
here in bodymore, murderland...the rats and the fans of the rats have quieted down a bit, which is great, of course being the classy pittsburgher i am, i dont say a word, i let actions speak (until the end of the year) but the rats keep saying (third time in as many weeks) that this loss was a good learning experience, and it will make them better,....i guess every close game they lose, they look at it as a positive...as for the bengals, who didnt see that coming

stlrz d
10-20-2009, 08:37 AM
It hasn't stopped them from blaming the officials for everything though.

The Rats fan I work with was shooting his mouth of big time. Giving me grief for our losses to the Bears and Bengals ("they're both crap teams") and asking me why I wanted to waste my time and money on a road trip to see the Chargers @ Steelers.

I kept telling him it is early in the season and things can change quickly. He didn't want to hear that.

The worm has now turned and I haven't heard a peep from him. I don't talk trash to him though...actions speak louder. Stay classy and he can't say a dayum thing. :D