PDA

View Full Version : Told you

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 02:29 PM
that's a horse**** rule.

Hines has it the whole way until he has rolled over a second time and is WELL out of bounds.

Stupid, stupid rule.

NKySteeler
10-18-2009, 02:40 PM
ditto......

D Rock
10-18-2009, 02:46 PM
just another reason why I increasingly often find myself sitting on the internet semi-bored at halftime of games.

The NFL is killing their product.

Jooser
10-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Yep, I've been battling it out over in the chat room with folks who think it was good call and are defending that POS rule.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Yep, I've been battling it out over in the chat room with folks who think it was good call and are defending that POS rule.

Well it was called according to the rule...but it's still a bad, bad rule.

Jooser
10-18-2009, 03:07 PM
thanks for the support d :roll: :D

It was called according to a rule that shouldn't exist, so it was a bad call by my regression of logic I guess.

stlrz d
10-18-2009, 03:14 PM
thanks for the support d :roll: :D

It was called according to a rule that shouldn't exist, so it was a bad call by my regression of logic I guess.

Well if it's a rule and was called correctly according to the rule it can't really be a bad call. :D

But it is a horrible rule!

JTP53609
10-19-2009, 08:29 AM
i hate the rule even though it is clear cut, ....you must maintain control of the ball the whole way, unless you play of the colts, patriots or cowboys, than you can do what you want as long as it pads the stats of those qb's........

it is dumb, had hines rolled over after he had the catch and thrown the ball over his head it would of been a td but after he had feet, elbows, hands down and rolled he lost control out of bounds and it is incomplete....

D Rock
10-19-2009, 11:33 AM
what I hate is that a bunch of these TDs this year are only reviewed because it's inside 2 minutes.

that, to me, is the really crappy part of the review rules. Why should the last two minutes of a half be treated any different than the other 56 minutes of a game?

If a team wants to challenge something, make them use a challenge.