PDA

View Full Version : Just received text..Mendy practices

SteelCrazy
10-16-2009, 01:57 PM
and was removed from the injury list. Polamalu, Parker, Essex, Kirschke, and Farrior all probable for game Sunday

SteelBucks
10-16-2009, 02:31 PM
That sure was a short bout with the flu. I didn't realize Farrior was dinged up.

SteelCrazy
10-16-2009, 02:34 PM
That sure was a short bout with the flu. I didn't realize Farrior was dinged up.

I didn't either........

SteelCrazy
10-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Apparently Farrior was held from practice on Wed. because of an elbow injury, but returned on Thurs.

RuthlessBurgher
10-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Apparently Farrior was held from practice on Wed. because of an elbow injury, but returned on Thurs.

Interesting...I thought he sat out of practice on Wednesday just because that is standard practice for the older guys now (like Hines, Deshea, Farrior, Kirschke, etc.)

costanza2k1
10-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Just when I was ready to label Mendy a wuss, a bust, and fragile. :wink:

SidSmythe
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM
they never said Mendy had the flu, it said he had "flu like symptoms"

kinda like Sean Mahan looked like a Center, but just wasn't a Center! Big Difference

SteelCrazy
10-16-2009, 03:36 PM

kinda like Sean Mahan looked like a Center, but just wasn't a Center! Big Difference

Sean Mahan :Hater

RuthlessBurgher
10-16-2009, 04:01 PM

When a guy on the bubble in training camp has a poor preseason game right before cutdown day, we should refer to his game as having Mahan-like symptoms.

flippy
10-16-2009, 04:37 PM
hey i just got a text from mendy too....parker also texted me how he's irked for being demoted....

SidSmythe
10-16-2009, 04:47 PM
hey i just got a text from mendy too....parker also texted me how he's irked for being demoted....

I just gotta text from Limas Sweed looking for Charles Johnson's eye doctor's phone number.

steelblood
10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
I just got a text from Weegie Thompson. He says that Walmart has good benefits.

SteelCrazy
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM

Don't be jealous of our relationship. He has pictures of my family in his wallet and stays with us at our lake house........

Discipline of Steel
10-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I just got a text from Jack Lambert, he said he would return to the field if we play NE in the playoffs and slam Tom Brady to the turf before the game even starts...just because.

AngryAsian
10-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Just got a text from Eric Mangina and he said, he'll be unable to attend this weekend's matchup. Apparently, Jack Lambert showed up at his house and broke his foot off on Mangina's arse... one for becoming the Brown's HC and two, for not having the coaching moxie to beat the crap out of his former mentor Bellichump. Lambert also texted me and said to tell all you all that Skee-Lo is a

BIG FAT RAGING WUSSBAG!!

sd steel
10-17-2009, 01:05 PM

Don't be jealous of our relationship. He has pictures of my family in his wallet and stays with us at our lake house........

Is that why your kids look like him? :stirpot