PDA

View Full Version : Good party for 11/9 in Denver MNF

Djfan
10-16-2009, 01:04 AM
The Steel City Mafia has made Denver's MNF game a destination!! We will have a party and autograph session on Sunday night with a former player - I can't say who yet!! - and then a tailgate at Invesco with BBQ IC Beer, and that same player there. Tickets for the tailgate are $20. Sign up with me if you are coming!

I can't say who the player is yet, but you will love it!! He is HUGE in the history of the 70s Steelers success turn around.

STAY TUNED!!

Djfan
10-17-2009, 12:25 AM
DEAL DONE!!

We have signed Frenchy Fuqua to join us on Sunday the 8th at The Rusty Bucket in Lakewood, CO from 3-6 pm, then at the Tailgate & BBQ at Invesco before the game on 11/9!!

The tailgate is sponsored by Iron City Beer, and a local realtor. If you want to come, the tickets are $20 and include the BBQ and a meet and greet with Frenchy.

For more information PM me!

steelblood
10-17-2009, 08:57 AM
My friend in Denver called last night and offered me a ticket. Found a direct roundtrip flight from Cincitucky for 200 - so I'll be at the game. I don't know what he has planned, but I'll let him know about the tailgate. I'd like to be there.

Steelblood

Djfan
10-17-2009, 09:58 AM
That would be awesome Blood!