PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling about this game

Jigawatts
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
1) Cleveland blasted the Steelers in 2003 by a score of 33-13. Look out for a repeat performance.

2) Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C.

3) Willie Parker is healthy.

4) Last week Derek Anderson was 2-17 for 23 yards, 1 int, and 0 TD's. You can't get much
worse than that. Look for him to light up the Steelers D for the first 3 quarters, but fizzle
out in the 4th due to a tired arm.

5) DawgPoundMadMan will be in attendance sporting a freshly painted cockface. "Gotta
support the team."

6) Cleveland running backs are so tough, they practice without pads.

7) Mangin-ous

SteelCrazy
10-14-2009, 02:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wft

proudpittsburgher
10-14-2009, 02:30 PM
No mention of cockface?

Jom112
10-14-2009, 02:34 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed. Poor James Davis, hope he doesn't get a staph infection...

JTP53609
10-14-2009, 02:42 PM
-they are so scary that they had the logos on their helmets run and hide.....
-their defensive lineman punch their own QB'S in the face, what will they do to ours....

Jigawatts
10-14-2009, 02:55 PM
No mention of cockface?

#5 on the list.

His user name on the Trib was DawgPoundMadMan. Some confuse him with D-Dawg.

I don't know where we got the name cockface from. :lol:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3266/brownvm9.jpg

flippy
10-14-2009, 02:57 PM
I think this could be a close game. Cleveland's D is pretty sound.

And Jamal is a tough runner against us.

RuthlessBurgher
10-14-2009, 03:03 PM
No mention of cockface?

#5 on the list.

His user name on the Trib was DawgPoundMadMan. Some confuse him with D-Dawg.

I don't know where we got the name cockface from. :lol:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3266/brownvm9.jpg

Cockface is so insensitive. You should call him by his Christian name...TesticleEyez. :shock:

Jigawatts
10-14-2009, 03:03 PM

Jamal is tough, but I don't remember him ever doing anything against us. However, if
he played against the browns every week he'd easily be the NFL's all time leading rusher.

MeetJoeGreene
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
1) Cleveland blasted the Steelers in 2003 by a score of 33-13. Look out for a repeat performance.

2) Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C. NICE!!!!!
This one actually could be a problem if he starts and our run game returns to form before Rushard took over.

4) Last week Derek Anderson was 2-17 for 23 yards, 1 int, and 0 TD's. You can't get much
worse than that. Look for him to light up the Steelers D for the first 3 quarters, but fizzle

5) DawgPoundMadMan will be in attendance sporting a freshly painted cockface. "Gotta
support the team."

7) Mangin-ous

Also:

8.) Cleveland just got rid of their biggest choking, pass-dropping receiver - Braylon Edwards.

JTP53609
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM

Jamal is tough, but I don't remember him ever doing anything against us. However, if
he played against the browns every week he'd easily be the NFL's all time leading rusher.

the only good game i remember of him on us is in 2003 when we played them on the last game of the year we were 6-10 that year and he went on to run for 2000 yds that year on the final game against us

flippy
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM

He's played 16 games against us and has over 1100 yds rushing/receiving and 7 TDs. Not bad against the Steelers.

RuthlessBurgher
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM

He's played 16 games against us and has over 1100 yds rushing/receiving and 7 TDs. Not bad against the Steelers.

Mostly for the Cleveland Purples, though, as opposed to the Cleveland Browns.

Jigawatts
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM

the only good game i remember of him on us is in 2003 when we played them on the last game of the year we were 6-10 that year and he went on to run for 2000 yds that year on the final game against us

He did go over 2000 agaisnt us, but it was the final game of the season and IIRC he was
already very close to 2000 before he played us. Okay stat people, did Jamal even break
100 that game? I'm thinking he had around 75.

And for bonus points, didn't he put up nearly 500 yards in two combined games vs. Cleveland?

Jigawatts
10-14-2009, 03:22 PM
:oops: He did earn 114 yards agaisnt the Steelers in that final game. But we did stop
him from gaining the yardage needed to become the all time single season leader.

:wink: :lol: :lol:

JTP53609
10-14-2009, 03:37 PM

He did go over 2000 agaisnt us, but it was the final game of the season and IIRC he was
already very close to 2000 before he played us. Okay stat people, did Jamal even break
100 that game? I'm thinking he had around 75.

And for bonus points, didn't he put up nearly 500 yards in two combined games vs. Cleveland?

he broke out against the bungholes in bodymore, murderland, i think at the time he had the nfl record....i was not doubting your point, that sunday night game in 2003 just sticks out because i was so depressed that we had such a bad year...6-10, they would be singing in cleveland if that happend this year...

Steelgal
10-14-2009, 04:37 PM
I feel better about this game, than I have any of the others. I'm thinking major blowout, which is just what the fans and team need. No one on their team scares me. I was more nervous about playing against Culpepper, than I am Anderson

:brownssuck

SteelCrazy
10-14-2009, 04:44 PM

This one actually could be a problem if he starts and our run game returns to form before Rushard took over.

support the team."

7) Mangin-ous

Also:

8.) Cleveland just got rid of their biggest choking, pass-dropping receiver - Braylon Edwards.

YES! Someone finally broke down and used my nickname for Mendenhall: Rushard!!!

RuthlessBurgher
10-14-2009, 08:53 PM

support the team."

7) Mangin-ous

Also:

Nope. Jiga just can't spell. He reads on a second grade level you know (that is why he likes to be visit this board a lot). :lol:

fordfixer
10-14-2009, 10:32 PM

support the team."

7) Mangin-ous

Also:

Nope. Jiga just can't spell. He reads on a second grade level you know (that is why he likes to be visit this board a lot). :lol:

The first grade were the hardest 3 years of his life :lol:

Jigawatts
10-15-2009, 04:41 AM
That was MJG who wrote that you bastages. I can spele jist phine.

This message has been brought to you by Football_U_Bet