PDA

View Full Version : WHAT YOU GUYS DIDNT SEE ON TV...DETROIT GAME

Doogie36
10-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Lions were driving the ball down 28-20. Culpepper hits a pass down to our 20 something yeard line with 2 minutes left in the game. During the commerical the Lions mascot is seen on the JUMBOTRON stomping on the TERRIBLE TOWEL and then places the towel in his mouth and EATS IT..............

What happens after that????????? 3 sacks in a row.....................My friends and I were just smiling when the LION was doing that to the towel......We even told the few LIONS fans left that the game was OVER..........NO ONE DISRESPECTS THE TOWEL!!!!!!! LOL

What I loved the most at the game is when DESHEA was asking for the crowd to make noise...LOL......You should of seen the TERRIBLE TOWELS....OMG it was freakin awesome.......................

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOO STEELERS

proudpittsburgher
10-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Lions were driving the ball down 28-20. Culpepper hits a pass down to our 20 something yeard line with 2 minutes left in the game. During the commerical the Lions mascot is seen on the JUMBOTRON stomping on the TERRIBLE TOWEL and then places the towel in his mouth and EATS IT..............

What happens after that????????? 3 sacks in a row.....................My friends and I were just smiling when the LION was doing that to the towel......We even told the few LIONS fans left that the game was OVER..........NO ONE DISRESPECTS THE TOWEL!!!!!!! LOL

What I loved the most at the game is when DESHEA was asking for the crowd to make noise...LOL......You should of seen the TERRIBLE TOWELS....OMG it was freakin awesome.......................

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOO STEELERS

Yea, I mentioned that in another thread. What was funny was he wiped his butt with it before eating it. Yes, he did it in that order. Doesn't say a lot for his hygene

frankthetank1
10-13-2009, 11:18 AM
when will people learn not to mess with the towel? see how well it worked out for lenwhale and the titans

JTP53609
10-13-2009, 12:04 PM
when will people learn not to mess with the towel? see how well it worked out for lenwhale and the titans

i think people have learned, but it appears animals have not (the lion) :D

RuthlessBurgher
10-13-2009, 12:06 PM

i think people have learned, but it appears animals have not (the lion) :D

And don't forget the Cardinal mascot as well.

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/28/f_cardinalsinm_54ff608.jpg

MeetJoeGreene
10-13-2009, 12:08 PM
too funny.

Its one thing to diss the towel after you have won... but to do it when you are down is just sheer stupidity.

This will soon be as notorious as the Madden curse.

Jom112
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Even the Ocho knows not to mess with the towel.

He tweeted before the Bengals/Steelers game that he was going to do a celebration that involved the towel. Then a couple of minutes later he said he was just kidding and wouldn't disrespect it like that...