PDA

View Full Version : Mike Florio power rankings..comments r interesting

SteelCrazy
10-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Week Five power rankings
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -rankings/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/week-five-power-rankings/)

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2009 8:56 AM ET
1. New York Giants (Last week: 1). The New York Sentinels would have given the Giants a better game.

2. Indianapolis Colts (Last week: 2). We'd hate to see how badly the Colts would have beaten the Titans if Tennessee hadn't been desperate for a win.

3. Minnesota Vikings (Last week: 3). Lost in the Lord Fave hoopla is the fact that the defense is giving up too many yards.

4. New Orleans Saints (Last week: 4). The Superdome will be a rockin' when the Giants come a knockin'. (Yeah, I try to use it once every couple weeks. Because I truly am as cool as the other side of the pillow. And ridonkulous.)

5. Cincinnati Bengals (Last week: 8). The Bengals haven't been this high since Chris Henry hid his stash in the team salad bar. Allegedly.

6. Chicago Bears (Last week: 7). It's a good thing they got rid of Cedric Benson and Kyle Orton. Those guys really suck.

7. Pittsburgh Steelers (Last week: 9). The Steelers could be the first team to win the Super Bowl and then promptly fire their offensive coordinator.

8. Denver Broncos (Last week: 15). Those uniforms born in the days of black-and-white televisions apparently were designed by someone who was color blind.

9. Atlanta Falcons (Last week: 10). After a sluggish loss to the Patriots and a bye week, everyone seemed to forget about the Falcons. We won't be forgetting about them moving forward.

10. Philadelphia Eagles (Last week: 14). After years of Philly fans begging for a veteran receiver not named T.O., the Eagles found two pretty good ones in back-to-back drafts.

Jooser
10-13-2009, 09:29 AM
The Pasterisks* not in the top 10? I feel dizzy.

NC Steeler Fan
10-13-2009, 09:43 AM
The Pasterisks* not in the top 10? I feel dizzy.
I was just going to comment on that!

What? No love-fest for the patsies???? :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Oviedo
10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Wanna bet that if the Pats win their next game they are put back in the Top 5?

JTP53609
10-13-2009, 12:09 PM
the pats will beat the titans and be ranked #1 haha, where are the rats, and boys haha, funny stuff, not that rankings mean anything, im sure this guy had the bengals at 30 5 weeks ago now we are stuck on each word he says like he is smart