PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller Now A Focal Point Of The Offense

Slapstick
10-11-2009, 08:57 PM
And I am SOOO glad to see it...

Northern_Blitz
10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
I think this is because the O-Line has really stepped up in Pass-Pro this year. I think last year we felt the need to keep Miller in to block.

I think the time Ben has this year has been very good. Ben is also getting better at looking for the short throws (like those to Miller)

Lonbull
10-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I think this is because the O-Line has really stepped up in Pass-Pro this year. I think last year we felt the need to keep Miller in to block.

I think the time Ben has this year has been very good. Ben is also getting better at looking for the short throws (like those to Miller)

I agree with Northern Blitz - as long as our Offensive Line can provide reasonable blocking for Ben, Heath Miller will be allowed the opportunity to make plays catching the ball.

My impression has always been that Heath Miller was brought in to replace Hines Ward (in a way). Meaning that Miller would eventually become the move the chains kind of guy.

The future could be Santonio on the slant / Wallace on the fly / Heath Miller just moving the chains.....all day long.

L.B.

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 07:35 AM
its about time.....the most unselfish steeler on the team, just does his thing and does it so well....