PDA

View Full Version : OT: OverTime

Jigawatts
10-11-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm going to make an Anthony Smith guarantee that all the talking heads will be crying
all week long because the Broncos beat the *'s and precious Tom Brady didn't get a
chance to win the game.

If the *s beat Denver in OT and Orton didn't get a chance to lead his offense, would
anyone care?

Northern_Blitz
10-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I hate all the complaining about OT. The defence is part of the team. If you spend all your cap on one side of the ball, and neglect the other, then you may lose in OT without your glory boys getting on the field. Live with it.

Lonbull
10-12-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm going to make an Anthony Smith guarantee that all the talking heads will be crying
all week long because the Broncos beat the *'s and precious Tom Brady didn't get a
chance to win the game.

If the *s beat Denver in OT and Orton didn't get a chance to lead his offense, would
anyone care?

Jigawatts -

I don't know....I think the media may turn their back / or bury their heads in the sand on this one.

Many people thought the Patriots were going to roll this year like their 18 & D'oh season - but they shouldn't have escaped getting beaten by the Bills, they were dominated by the Jets --- and now a loss to the Broncos?

My guess is the Patriots bandwagon has a lot of media members jumping off of it right now.

But of course - the Carson Palmer Comeback - USC - Heisman Winner - We always new the Bengals would be tough this season bandwagon.....that'll be limited seating soon I'm sure.

L.B.

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 07:25 AM
haha, sorry *'s.....if only the cowboys would of lost than today would of been perfect