PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! Ratbird Meltdown

Jooser
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Usually stlrz d shares these nuggets, but since he hasn't yet, I guess I'll post the link. These guys are killing me after their loss to the Bensgals. :lol:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=219886

Ravenstown USA

The Ravens won't make it to the playoff
I have give up on this team now and next week we will lose to the Vikings. This team will not goes to the playoff and the DC must go. I bet you that we will draft a CB, and a WR

Same guy wrote:

Maybe I should change my name to Steelerstown USA. I am getting sick of losing. It seem that we can't beat the good team. I say I am looking at 3-13 and maybe fired the DC.

Steelgal
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM
I've been reading over there this afternoon. I didn't see much of the game, even though it was on in Indiana, but they seem to be taking it worse than losing to us 3 times last year. Some of the 'more rational' posters are even in meltdown.

:ratsuck

AngryAsian
10-11-2009, 06:42 PM
See if any of you can recognize which post is mine under the "Watch the late games and tell me we don't need a stud receiver" thread. Very thought provoking post, if I say so myself.... BTW, I don't go by Asian on that board.

Steelgal
10-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Do you go by Axom?

AngryAsian
10-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Do you go by Axom?

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!! We have a winner. :lol:

grotonsteel
10-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Does SteelRenegade(spell check) post here?

stlrz d
10-11-2009, 08:15 PM
I had to run a few errands and make some space in the garage...so I haven't been over there to enjoy the meltdown yet...but I figure there will be plenty of crying about officiating again...am I right?

Jooser
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
A lot of crying about their defensive coordinator. A lot of crying about the lack of offense. A lot of boohooing about everything really, yeah the officiating has been mentioned more than once. I love it.

BTW, aren't we now in second and they're in third places now? We both lost to the Bungles, our other loss was an NFC loss, their's an AFC one. Not sure how that shakes out.

Starlifter
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
lol, i'm on there as well. not too subtle though....steelcity.

it IS fun to take the smack to them. especially after the pain they're in today.

RuthlessBurgher
10-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Remember, though, that there were more than a few doomsdayers on this board a couple of weeks ago. I specifically recall the "The AFC North runs through Baltimore" post in week 3. So much for that, eh?

Sugar
10-11-2009, 11:08 PM
They are melting down for the same reason many here were- both of our teams lost to the BENGALS. That is never acceptable for any fan.

stlrz d
10-11-2009, 11:25 PM
They are melting down for the same reason many here were- both of our teams lost to the BENGALS. That is never acceptable for any fan.

True, but look at all their crying about the officials being "out to get them" and that "they got fined after all for Ray's comments" (referring to the "bad" officiating in their game today).

Bunch of whine babies.

DkBlue
10-11-2009, 11:41 PM

True, but look at all their crying about the officials being "out to get them" and that "they got fined after all for Ray's comments" (referring to the "bad" officiating in their game today).

Bunch of whine babies.

Surprised at how many are turning on their team and of course the offcials did it.

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 07:27 AM
HAHAHA
i do have to say, that fat bastard wally williams who does the postgame told the rat fans to shut up because they were stupid penalties by their star players, he said ray ray made a bad cheap shot that cost his team the game hahahhahahahahha whewwwww

Jooser
10-12-2009, 08:43 AM
True there were alot of doomsday'ers' here after the Cinnci loss, however, I didn't read even ONE comment here that someone was going to go out and buy another team's jersey! That comment is freaking priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteelBucks
10-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Remember, though, that there were more than a few doomsdayers on this board a couple of weeks ago. I specifically recall the "The AFC North runs through Baltimore" post in week 3. So much for that, eh?

The AFC North runs through Cincinnati. :wink:

Steelgal
10-12-2009, 09:14 AM
That board is full of trolls too. Some of them I think post under RAven names, but are other teams fans. They do it just to get under the skin of the regular Raven's fans. But nonetheless, it's hilarious to read

Jom112
10-12-2009, 07:08 PM

The AFC North runs through Cincinnati. :wink:

:Cheers

Oviedo
10-12-2009, 07:33 PM
I predicted before the season started that the Bumgals would finish second in the AFC North behind the Steelers. I'm sticking to that prediction.

stlrz d
10-12-2009, 09:53 PM
That board is full of trolls too. Some of them I think post under RAven names, but are other teams fans. They do it just to get under the skin of the regular Raven's fans. But nonetheless, it's hilarious to read

The opposite is true as well. There are a few Rats fans posing as Steelers fans. It's obvious by the user names they use.