PDA

View Full Version : Derek Anderson

calmkiller
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Was 2 for 17 in their win against Buffalo. How in the Hell do you only complete 2 passes in a full game? WOW...

grotonsteel
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
If Steelers play prevent D and soft zone he might put up a show........

Lonbull
10-12-2009, 01:57 AM
How in the Hell do you only complete 2 passes in a full game? WOW...

Step 1. Acquire a license to own a team in Cleveland Ohio.

Step 2. Hire Eric Mangini.

Step 3. Arrange a meeting with John Elway

Step 4. ........

L.B.

Mister Pittsburgh
10-12-2009, 04:25 AM
I hope they come begging for Arians back! :brownssuck

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 07:23 AM
lets hope the steelers dont play to the level of thier opponent, obviously they never do that anyway, but we shold rock the browns next week...

proudpittsburgher
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Was 2 for 17 in their win against Buffalo. How in the Hell do you only complete 2 passes in a full game? WOW...

don't forget the rest of the very impressive statline . . . for 22 yards. :lol: Next week could get scary.

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 02:37 PM

don't forget the rest of the very impressive statline . . . for 22 yards. :lol: Next week could get scary.

if it is scary for us than we are doomed for the year hahaha....

proudpittsburgher
10-12-2009, 02:57 PM

didn't mean scary for us. :lol:

buckeyehoppy
10-12-2009, 02:59 PM
If the Steelers D plays as well as they are capable of then I expect Cribbs to be playing QB for them by the end of the game.

JTP53609
10-12-2009, 03:02 PM

i know i was just being a smart@$$,....your right, next week should be a dominant performance, they need to get up for it, and i hope they do....

proudpittsburgher
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM

i know i was just being a smart@$$,....your right, next week should be a dominant performance, they need to get up for it, and i hope they do....

Yea, I think they know they need a statement game. They haven't had one thus far int he season, juts a lot of questions being raised. I wouldn't mind them making a statement against the turds, then backing it up against Minnesota and planting old man Favre into the turf.

NorthCoast
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Let's be fair, Browns receivers dropped 8 balls yesterday. Plus there was a very stiff wind in Buffalo causing a lot of problems.

One of Anderson's big problems is that he has NO touch on the ball. He was trying to hit receivers 5 yds away with 95 mph fastballs. Neither the pitcher nor the catcher did themselves any favors yesterday.

RuthlessBurgher
10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Let's be fair, Browns receivers dropped 8 balls yesterday. Plus there was a very stiff wind in Buffalo causing a lot of problems.

One of Anderson's big problems is that he has NO touch on the ball. He was trying to hit receivers 5 yds away with 95 mph fastballs. Neither the pitcher nor the catcher did themselves any favors yesterday.

The amazing Trent Edwards managed to complete 16 passes (completing more than half of his 31 attempts). Was it only windy when Cleveland had the ball?

fordfixer
10-13-2009, 01:16 AM

The amazing Trent Edwards managed to complete 16 passes (completing more than half of his 31 attempts). Was it only windy when Cleveland had the ball?

No its just that :brownssuck